Jessner's with Microdermabrasion - Tucson, AZ

Same doc I used for breast aug. Hires only RNs for...

Same doc I used for breast aug. Hires only RNs for all skin care procedures. Have had lots of microderms with the Jessners after over last three years.

This last Jessners is making my face very sunburned looking second day in...using vasleline. Remember feeling scared like this before.."what did I do! I looked great already!"...but know that in another couple days will start to peel and then "whalla!"....age spots minimalized and pearly glowing new skin!

Lots of H20, lots of vitamins (vit C helps you grow new collagen)...and trust that everything will be OK. I have to go to the gym every day (addicted)...so that is a little embarrassing....I make sure my hair is in my face! Have time off work now, so no worries there. I suggest doing it on a Fri for work on Monday....Although it all depends on the strength of the solution, and the number of passes. I've had another RN at the business give me the Jessners....no effect at all, with redness...but did peel minimally 3rd day out.

I prefer the more aggressive peel as I feel I get my moneys worth. I have lived 13 years in the great outdoors 7 years ago....and the botox, artefill, microdermabrasions, retin A, hydroquinone, and Jessners as well as TNS recovery complex has really helped! Saw friends recently from the "old days"....they said.."wow, we can't believe how well you've aged! You look even better than before!"....Only told my favorite one about all the little tricks!

About three years ago I bought a package of 5...so then approx every 2 months I had the microderm and the jessners peel. It was terrific and started me on my plan of skin care. Then I started the botox for the angry 11's between the eyes and had to save money for about three years so did not continue with the micro/jessners.Last Oct.consulted re: active FX; but my RN gave me a free micro/Jessners at the time. I was glad she did because it helped me realize that I did not need the activefx at all....just the microderm and a double pass jessners.....cause after that, that was enough trauma and improvement for me....I love Perfection because they do not push anyone to buy what they don't need....I feel the RN was giving me the free treatment to affirm that I could save my thousands.on the FX... But so many deals at Perfection Plastic Surgery in Tucson and they honor loyal customers there as well....got a two for one package micro and jessners..did one in Jan, now in Feb. I don't have pics.....although when and if I have time to get it together I would be happy to. Sorry about that part. Also I am a registered nurse and this is a small town......don't want anyone to know about my vanity.....(laughter)...thanks. blessings to all! inside and out

Hi Inside,

Thanks for the added info. I completely understand about the pictures. ;) Please keep us updated for any future procedures.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Inside,

Thanks so much for the review. I'm glad this worked so well for you, although it sounds like you were an old pro. How long have you been doing peels and how often do you have them done? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures if you have them.

Thanks,

-Britt

Dr. Peter Kaye

He performed my breast augmentation and counseled me realisticly,compassionately and with a light, fun heart. He did not try to talk me into anything uneccessary like others I interviewed. He only hires RNs for his skin clinic. They are all excellent. Dr K makes f/u calls the next day after his surgeries, and has you come in for over a year to check if all is well. He is very promotional of inner beauty and complimentary to anyone's assests....unlike others I interviewed who tried to make potential clients feel negative about their bodies so as to get more cash out of them. I love Dr Kaye and all his ladies at the office...He is the ONLY plastic surgeon I would recommend in Tucson besides Dr. M...who does more serious disfigured cases. His prices are amazingly reasonable. All his skin care team is responsive, responsible, and helpful as well as giving good doses of postitive vibes all the time. That his why his business is called "PERFECTION"...check out their mission statement. They work to fullfill it....By the way....My husband did not want me to get implants....but two years later....finally admits how nice and fun they really are....