Procedure Itself Was Awkward but No Pain...hopeful to See Results! - Tucson, AZ

My upper body is extremely toned from regular...

My upper body is extremely toned from regular workouts and I'm at a healthily weigh (10 lbs over ideal) but my flank and hip area has always been disproportionately large. Had the small head applied to each flank (1 hour each side, so 2 hours total) last week. The gel pad they apply first is super cold, but once the shock wears off its fine. They then suck your skin and fat into the head, which pinched a little at first but went numb in a minute or two. Then i just laid on the table while it worked, no pain. Once the cycle finished, the massage they do on the area is uncomfortable (like rubbing your foot awake after its totally fallen asleep) with pond and needles after. Had a little bruising, like a hickey, from the suction but it disappeared after a couple days. The third day, my technician called to check on me- apparently this is the day nerve pain sets in, a d she wanted to make sure I had pain relievers. But I was fine. A week later, the area do feel odd (a little numb) but nothing hurts. Looking forward to results.

I started seeing really great results about week 6 on my flank areas! Hope you do too!
You and me both!

2.5 Weeks In

Still have an occasional twinge of numbness, but still no pain or any other issues. I keep thinking I see results already (it's way too early) in the mirror, but measurements of the area indicate no numerical change yet.

Definite Improvement

So it's been just over six weeks and I can tell things are changing. At both a natural waist and high hip measurement, I'm about an inch down. Im hoping for a little more, which i pretty realistic based on others' experiences. The only problem is that's its making the excess fat on my hip appear more prominent. I'm not a good candidate for coolscultping in that area, so I'll be trying Exillis on my hips. Appointment is already scheduled for 10 weeks after the coolscultping session! I'll have photos at that time to better judge progress.

Worked for me!

At 10 weeks, I'm really seeing a difference. My provider said I may see a little more improvement but I'm happy with the results now. I lost about 1.5 inches at the high hip, all of it exactly where I needed it.

Well, it worked!

Lost nearly 2 inches after a single treatment. No more love handles. Combined, with Exillis, my lower body will soon be as good as my upper body.

Specialists in Dermatology

Very nice, in a pretty office. Seemed highly competent in the coolscultping procedure. There was a small issue at payment when they tried to charge more than I'd been quoted, but it was quickly and properly resolved.