6000.00 Worth of DISAPPOINTMENT - Tucson, AZ

My BA and Lift procedure was done in Sept 2012....

My BA and Lift procedure was done in Sept 2012. Three months later, and I look like FRANKENBOOBIES still!!! during the consultation i was informed that i HAD to have a lift or he would not do the BA, which seems to be a pattern in alot of the posts that I read. His office manager has an even worse bed side manner and should really not be allowed to interact with potential patients. Two days after the surgery, the skin around the vertical incision under my nipples peeled back, like a blister? three months later and they have still not healed! and nothing has been done to make them heal any faster, I have GAPPING open sores under my nipples. one of nipples has a different size around it now and one of my breasts is BIGGER than the other. When I ask about, the reply was, "DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT SIZE FOR A YEAR" and the worst thing... I am the same size now, as i was before! according to the fitting I just had with a "certified bra fitter"! most disappointing 6000.00 i have ever spent!

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear that! Have you gone to see another surgeon? You're so right about PS' that are so set on doing BA's w/ a lift. I had moderate ptosis (measured and explained by my PS) and he listened to my concerns re: maxopexy and did a great job at making my breasts the best they can be w/out one. I did go up in size and realize that yrs. down the road I probably will have to deal w/ the sagging issue again but in the end it's my/ our choice and our bodies. My girls could be perkier but they look full, natural and way better nipple placement. My dr also specializes in reconstructive Sx so I trusted him completely. Quite a few dr's on this site stated that I shouldn't go bigger and get a lift. I appreciate and value their opinions but I had so many reasons for not going in that direction and in the end I'm happy w/ the outcome. I hope everything works out for you so that you can be happy too! My dr is Dr. Jonathan Toy and he and his staff are WONDERFUL! Expensive but worth it! Come up here to Canada! Best of luck!!!!!

Am I allowed to name the doctor? Dr Raad Taki,...

Am I allowed to name the doctor? Dr Raad Taki, Tucson Arizona

I've seen this particular person, she happens to be someone I worked with. you should SEE THE AWFUL scares! Dr. Taki from what I have been told has tried to blame it off on SECOND HAND SMOKE!!!!!and that she smoked prior to the surgery! SHE was not INSTRUCTED TO STOP SMOKING PRIOR TO THE SURGERY! Since when did smoking cause blisters on the skin! The doctor took NO RESPONSIBILITY for what happened; on top of that the muscle started pushing the implants OUT to the side. THEY BURNED HER! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! She is such a healthy person; doesn't drink, takes natural supplements, moderate exercise, meditation daily; she's 50 and looks like she is 38! and he blamed HER! She went back last week to have the scares eliminated and implants set back in place AND HE CHARGED HER 1000.00. Her mother told me the manner in which Taki spoke to her! I AM APPAULD to say the least! HIS SCREW UP AND HE TRIED TO HUMILIATE HER! stating that she had started smoking again! and that if anything happened HE WOULD CHARGE HER FULL PRICE! I heard the entire conversation as her MOTHER recorded it this time! ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE! I was going to enlist him to do a tummy tuck and nose job for me.... but NOPE, I WILL BE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL!

I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your results, but I appreciate your sharing on RealSelf.

I think it is very important for others in my area to know what has happened.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

A personal friend referred me.