2 Years Post Op: 700cc - Tucson, AZ

It's been a couple years since I updated my...

It's been a couple years since I updated my "review" on here so I just wanted to update anyone who was interested in my experience :)

I chose Dr. Reinke (TUCSON AZ)
Amazing Dr. I love my results!
Before I was a 34 b
After a few months of fluffing after the surgery I was a 34ddd which I have remained since then:) (700cc)
My profile is mod + saline. I'm happy with saline they are firm but i still love them :)

My stats :)

I'm 5"5 and weigh 150lbs :)
Waist: 33 inches
Hips: 43 inches
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Love your results.. I'm 700 cc silicone and I'm a full C :(
That's awesome!!! Good luck.
Yours look amazing! I got 600cc and im only three weeks post op but im wishing i got 700cc! He said he could only fit 600. Love yours!
Thanks. I'm still getting use to them. It's been just over 4 weeks. Can't find the right bra but until I go in for my one month checkup (which was pushed back a week) I have D no underwire bras to wear. I prefer underwire push-up bras but I'm waiting patiently. Still feel like I'm too small for what I wanted. Next time I guess. Grrrr.
I'm getting my 700cc today!!! Just a few short hours!!! Whoooo Hooooo!!!
What exactly is fluffing because my 720 & 700 cc implants don't look as big & nice as yours. I went over the muscle & my implant size is 600. What's your implant size if u don't mind me asking.
I'd post a new pic but once again can't figure out how.
Thanks for the support. It's amazing that I can still fit it my 36c bra. Actually wearing one today. Grrrr. My shirt that was once tight in my busy area hangs loosely off me today & no I haven't lost any weight. Double grrr. On top of all this I get a call yesterday to reschedule my 1 month appt. Therefore I have to wait until next Wednesday now. This would be such a big deal but I had to change my surgery date too so this just adds to my frustration.
Plus I wore maiden form padded bras for two years prior to my 700 cc saline implant choice. Now I'm smaller feeling & looking in tops & tanks than I was with the bra. Of course I'm bigger but when fully clothed I feel so small.
Some doctors say I might even have a small leak in my left breast because that one has the 720 and my right has 700. Therefore my left shouldn't be that much smaller but it is. We will find out on Wednesday.
I had my 700 cc & 720 cc on 6/27. The 720cc has been smaller since the surgery. They keep saying to wait until my 1 month check up. It's still off. Not happy since I really expected bigger & my 1st choice was 800cc.
I have push up enhancers to get my 700's to be bigger. I'm surprised they're not as big as I wanted. I should've stuck with my initial choice which was 800ccs. Going in for my 1 month checkup on Wednesday to discuss this issue.
There are a lot of us big boobie gals here! I am still over the moon with my 700cc. My breasts make me feel great!!
You look great! I just got my 700s last Friday!! ;)
So glad to find some 700's commenting!! I'm getting mine next week 7-31 and hoping I'm gonna be happy :))
Today will be life changing. Make sure your pillows are all set up before you leave the house!! lol. I found that the reading pillow with the sides were very helpful in keeping me comfy not to mention pillows for your sides & two more for your back and head. My husband called me "Iron Woman" for the first week. Hahaha.
Hope all went well :)
Thanks for posting your BA review. Glad you're enjoying your results! If you have a chance, we'd love a review update that includes your stats too, such as your height, etc. Good luck with your upcoming BBL!
I also am a 700 cc mod smooth round. I year ago. Still LOVE MY GIRLS. I STARTED out a 36a but now I'm a 34DDD AS WELL. 135 5'5 small build
They look great! I am booked for 700cc Mod + also with a lift. Surg is 7-31 and my frame & size supports the cc but of course I am a little nervous about the size too..they looked great in sizers :) I am a 36/38 B and hoping to be DD or DDD. What was your stats?
I am 5'5" 140lbs. I still fit in all my bathing suits and size C bras. I was also hoping for at least a DD but all my D bras that I've bought r now too small since the swelling has gone down. I'm very disappointed with my 700 choice. I just thought I would achieve a much larger result. Guess I'm going to need a 900 to achieve that.
I meant too big. My breasts are now too small.
Hi how have you found the size? Are you a small person, you look it from the pictures . Iam booked in too go from 410 cc too 650/700cc next month Iam just a little worried they might be too big but Iam a larger person at about 87kgs so think they should be fine but still worry lol
Go with your largest choice. I didn't & am very disappointed. I still fit in all my C cup bras. All the D bras that I've tried on & bought I've had to return because they r too big now that the swelling has gone down. I went with 720 be cuz the surgeon /team made me feel like my 800 choice was too big. I wasn't getting good vibes from them at all so on the day of the surgery I chose 720. They even changed the implant from 650 to a 600.
Do you have pics? I didn't see any? I'm getting 700 Thurs