1 Month Po Second BA Saline to Silicone - Tucson, AZ

Hi ladie I am 1 month po of my second BA. I went...

Hi ladie I am 1 month po of my second BA. I went from 500ccs of saline to 700ccs of silicone. I know it might sound huge but they dont look too huge n fake I love this size there perfect for me. Also want to tell you ladies I had moderate profile before n I found out about high profile my second time around so I got them n I like way better. My doctor didnt tell me the first time about the different shapes of implants. Until I did my research the second time. Moderate profile gives you a big gap between your breast and high profile gives you alot more cleavage I love it. Also the second time around is a piece of cake. It is not nearly as complicated as the first time. I literally didnt take any of my pain pills. So before both surgeries I was a 34 B after the first I became a 32dd and am now a 32ddd.

You look amazing in the profile pic! I am changing from saline to silicone on 4/30/14. I am nervous but excited to try Silicone! Also changing from over to under the muscle this time! I am getting the HP's -I hope to look as good as you! Congrats on the girls :)
Who did your exchange?