Breast Exchange -Tucson, AZ

I got a saline breast implants 3 years ago, I had...

I got a saline breast implants 3 years ago, I had noticed one breast a little smaller then the other after 2 years, I went for a consultationand everything was fine, besides that I felt like i didnt get them big enough so now im planning on getting a breast exchange I weigh 155 im 5'3 I have a big stomach which ive been working on loosing it by working out. I have 410cc right now but im not shure if I should get 700cc or 750cc. I need some opinions

I have 410cc, Im goint to be getting an exchange...

I have 410cc, Im goint to be getting an exchange to bigger, what should i go with 700cc or 750cc?
Radd Taki.md

A family member

Glad you don't have any real problems from your first surgery. Some photos might help the community provide you with their opinion on sizing for you. Do you have saline or silicone and what will your new implants be?  Keep us posted!

Thank's for your response, I have saline and my exchange will also be saline. I will post some pictures up, it would be great and helpful to know what others think in what size will look better on me.
Any suggetions Ms. Beth
Any Suggetions Ms. Beth?

Thank you for posting your photo! That is a tough decision...I personally think your breasts look great right now, but I understand you would like to have them larger. I just read about another woman who did the rice test...she walked around for several days with "rice boobies" to help her determine her desired size. Maybe give this a try with some of your favorite tops on!