I Should Have Gone Bigger -Tucson, AZ

Dr. Case is super nice and explains every question...

Dr. Case is super nice and explains every question you have and the options out there. His staff is super nice as well. I loved my experience i got my brest augmentation December 2012 i love my new boobs but now i wish i would have gone bigger.
I wish there was a way to know exactly what size you will be after surgery.

Dr. Todd Case

research online

Thanks for sharing your story. Did you get a chance to try on sizers pre-op? Yes, photos would be awesome if you're comfortable. With your height and weight, I bet you look great!

Hello, yes i did try some sizers on before but it looked bigger since it was on top of my boob and i think having the actual (silicone) implants behind the muscle of my boob made them not as big is what i think happened. My cell phone is not working right now so i cant upload pictures right now but i will once its working again. My new boobs are nice i like them they do look normal and feel soft. I am thinking maybe its a case of: I didnt have boobs then, now i have them, now i want more!? not sure they are definately bigger from an A1/2 to supposedly a D who knows..... Maybe the Dr should have different size bras that way you could tell OK this is what a C would look like and this is what a D would look like or something!
How many cc's do you choose?
i got 350 ccs my height 5 feet weight 108 lbs. my implants are behind the muscle so maybe that has something to do with it!? i was an 34 A 1/2 before the bra i got from victorias secret says its 34 D but it just doesnt feel like a D or look like a D. I will try to post a pic one of these days. definately should have gone at least 380 to really see the difference!
How are your results? I'd love to see pics!
How many cc'c did you go with? Your height and weight? Pics? We wanna know!!