Didn't Do Much - Tucson, AZ

I had Active FX on my face, neck, and chest about...

I had Active FX on my face, neck, and chest about ten months ago. I'm 45 and hoped for fewer fine lines and less accordion pleating on my lower cheeks.

The procedure was very stressful. It's loud, you wear light-proof contacts on your eyes, and you can smell burning flesh. I was shaking involuntarily by the time it was through, and felt pretty messed up on the ride home. I felt okay after a few hours.

On the pro side, my skin tone is more even and my neck looks less lined. But the rest of my face improved only slightly. My doctor offered to do the procedure again (just the face part)--which I appreciate, especially since my Dr. (who is really very good, in general, and who I like and trust) charges so much. But it wasn't fun to get such mild results after such dramatic wounding (my boyfriend thought/thinks I'm crazy to do it), so I'm not sure if I will.

Skin Spectrum

Totally meticulous and professional; often provides free treatments if the first wasn't satisfactory (by her standards, not just the patient's).