Tuberous Breast to Fabulous Breasts

From a young age I knew my breast were different...

From a young age I knew my breast were different and I was uncomfortable showing even my closest girlfriends! My breast looked like snoopy's nose or banana's! I had a condition called tuberous breasts. I wore padded bras until I was 30 when I made the final decision to have my breast augmented and lifted to change my size and shape.

After careful consideration and years of research and picking the perfect doctor for the job I finally had my surgery and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!!!!

Post Surgery

• Minimal pain and soreness which was easily controlled by my pain medication.
  • Minimal bruising and swelling which were controlled with Arnica Montana and frozen peas.
  • My incisions are around my aerola's, they healed fairly quickly. They are still pink but nothing to complain about.
  • Numbness in my left breast due to the nerves being cut or stretched which is a risk of this surgery. This numbness is almost gone. Just like the doctor said it took time to subside but was no big deal.
  • I am proportionate! I am 5'11" and am now a round, lovely 34 D. I was a small 34 B with large, pointy aerolas.
  • Increased confidence and a new found love for unpadded bras!!!!!!!

I am beyond thrilled with my results and would recommend this procedure to anyone who is unhappy with their current breasts! I feel more confident, clothes look better and I don't have to hide under my padded bras anymore!!!!

Congratulations, you just look great. Enjoy!
You look great! That's what I'd like to be, a nice c/d cup, I want to look natural though because I have a small frame! I'm hoping I can get this procedure by the end of this year! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much! I am in tears! I have been searching for over two years for women with tuberous breast who received results like yours. It is so nice to know that it is possible to achieve such natural, beautiful results. Thank you for being so brave and posting you're story and pictures. With love, Zoe P.S. Were you able to get your insurance company to help out with the cost any?

Photo Update

The before photos are beautiful to me. Mine are actually extremely tuberous. They look like they belong to an 80 year old woman, on a 20 year old body.
Syd, I too don't think your breasts were that bad in your before pics. Your breasts weren't/aren't widely spaced as mine are. I'd be thrilled if mine look like your before pics. I've had three kids and they're way worse than they were before I had kids. This has been a decision that's weighed on me for a very long time. I agree with what you say. It's a personal decision.
I totally agree and didn't mean to generalize. I even tried to say I understand there are many reasons (finding clothes that fit) besides getting approval from men. I was simply saying that there are a lot of men who like the variety and individuality ... and there were some posts here that indicated being bothered because their breasts didn't look the same as others or felt they were unattractive. So ... I totally agree that you should make your own decision for what is best for you. But for anyone who feels they aren't attractive just because their breasts are different from the current norm - I wanted them to know that many men find "different" to be a plus.

I'm going to post my most recent photos. So happy...

I'm going to post my most recent photos. So happy with my results! I have had zero issues and would do this agian in a heartbeat!
Did you have any issues such as asymmetry ? Temporary puffiness/swelling of the nipples ?
Your results are insanely good! Like you look crazy awesome :) thanks for posting photos. So inspirational :)
How many cc's and which projection/style did you get ? I have almost identical measurements to you and tuberous breasts as well.
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

I loved everything about Dr. Canales and his practice! Every part of my experience was five star and Dr. Canales lived up to my expectation and his resume! I highly recommend Dr. Canales and Plastic Surgery Associates.