Tuberous Breast to Fabulous Breasts
- updated 1 year ago
From a young age I knew my breast were different...
- 16 Jan 2009
From a young age I knew my breast were different and I was uncomfortable showing even my closest girlfriends! My breast looked like snoopy's nose or banana's! I had a condition called tuberous breasts. I wore padded bras until I was 30 when I made the final decision to have my breast augmented and lifted to change my size and shape.
After careful consideration and years of research and picking the perfect doctor for the job I finally had my surgery and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!!!!
- Minimal pain and soreness which was easily controlled by my pain medication.
- Minimal bruising and swelling which were controlled with Arnica Montana and frozen peas.
- My incisions are around my aerola's, they healed fairly quickly. They are still pink but nothing to complain about.
- Numbness in my left breast due to the nerves being cut or stretched which is a risk of this surgery. This numbness is almost gone. Just like the doctor said it took time to subside but was no big deal.
- I am proportionate! I am 5'11" and am now a round, lovely 34 D. I was a small 34 B with large, pointy aerolas.
- Increased confidence and a new found love for unpadded bras!!!!!!!
I am beyond thrilled with my results and would recommend this procedure to anyone who is unhappy with their current breasts! I feel more confident, clothes look better and I don't have to hide under my padded bras anymore!!!!
I loved everything about Dr. Canales and his practice! Every part of my experience was five star and Dr. Canales lived up to my expectation and his resume! I highly recommend Dr. Canales and Plastic Surgery Associates.