Dream of a Lifetime - Tualatin, OR

I developed very young and immediately had stretch...

I developed very young and immediately had stretch marks. In 5th grade. My breast were sagging by 8th grade at a full C cup. Four babies and nursing three later I had a horrifying problem by age 25. I had my first consultation at that time and began to dream of surgery to fix my breasts. I was a small B after babies and my breasts were nearly flat. They were so ugly and I felt so self conscious. I discover the magic of a padded push up bra and never went w/out from then on. Though it was hard to keep them inside the bra they were so floppy.
My husband has always loved my body and I have always felt secure w/ him but rarely would take everything off.
He decided to have me go get a consultation and to start working towards surgery. He felt like I was perfect the way I was but because I felt so badly about them, he wanted to do this for me.
I went to a more prestigious, more expensive doctor, I felt like if this person is going to cut me open and cut away skin and put implants in he better have a damn good record. I searched and searched on the internet and found nothing negative associated w/ his name or practice and when I sat down w/ him I grilled him on his experience, his record, malpractice, revisions everything. 25 years of doing boobs and not one thing bad. He has a stellar record. He spent 1.5 hours with me answering every question and educating me on implants and breast health.
They gave me very extensive preop instructions (eat protein to aid healing, what suppliments to stop taking pre op, specific sports bras to buy before hand, and more. I went into surgery fully educated and ready. He also explained to me that you can't go by cup size and you can't really know exactly how big they are going to end up because of anatomy until swelling goes down after surgery. He is confident in a very close estimate and talked extensively with me about what I want. He did an amazing job. My breasts are perfect and I have cried a few times looking at them. I still have swelling and tape all over but I can't believe how beautiful they are. And I never realized how annoying my boobs were with having to constantly adjust my bra..very saggy means very shifty!
I was treated so very well at Meridian Park Hospital, all of my nurses were super efficient and helpful and friendly! Denise, Dr Kilgore's nurse of 18 years was amazing. She came in before my surgery and answered all my questions before I asked them. And at one point she seemed to realize how nervous I was and touched my arm and reassured me.
To me the most important thing is skill.. But to have the personal care, the human kindness is amazing. I am hoping to have a tummy lift and my emergency C-section scar fixed and there is NO question where I will go.
And I am beyond excited to live life with my new found perfection. I wasn't even dreaming of perfection! I just wanted better. My breasts were so bad, I just wanted them where they belonged and the nipples even and pointing straight. I have dream boobs.

Tape off today! So excited!

So a little bit of the tape came off and I had a tiny preview of what my new areoles look like. Oh my goodness, is this my real life? Will post pics after my appointment. Now for the scar care! I am determined to follow instructions exactly and have spectacular results. I have quite big scars as there was a mess of skin removed.

Tape stays on.

So they decided to leave my tape for another week. My implants are moving around really well which means the awful massaging is paying off. 3 sets of massages 4 times a day for 2 more weeks and these babies will feel and look as natural as possible. I can't even believe this is my body.
They are bigger than I had imagined, I was thinking full C. Based on bra measurements on Sunday and a bra that I bought on Monday these babies are right in the D-DD size. Oh boy. Nurse says they will reduce more in the next two weeks. I'm not too worried because looking in the mirror I feel thinner. I think because they are more proportionate to my 5'9" frame.

Mid-recovery

11 days after

Pretty Dang Good

Other than a sore on each underside that are having trouble healing all is good! The sores are not concerning to the Dr, he says sometimes a stitch will be too close to the surface and the body fights it. Called spitting a stitch.
They are perfectly shaped and have dropped and softened up wonderfully. Those massages are brutal for the first couple weeks but oh so worth it. My nipples are waking up which does not feel awesome.
They haven't shrunk anymore since 2 weeks. Actually where I'm at in my cycle they are a bit larger right now. I'm getting used to the size and feel really good about my surgery and results. Really good. I've had to get rid of some clothes. Just realized yesterday that a number of my summer tops will have to go as my cleavage is much higher! Oh what a terrible problem. Haha.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Your doctor did an amazing job !!! What type of implants did he use ?
Very natural looking! Look great!
Thank you so much!! I feel like they look good... I'm still getting used to them, tee shirt drawer is getting thinned out and my first yoga class was so funny this morn. I don't think anyone noticed but I have not realized until today how much higher my cleavage is. I was busting out he whole class.. I'm rather modest in dress, a peek of cleavage is all I like. So define mutely having to adjust the wardrobe!
I would feel the same way about the cleavage!! :) How did u do in the yoga class? I am almost one month post and can't wait to start working out again!!
I did ok. I had to modify a lot of the movements because it was too much pull on my incisions or too much on the pec muscles. It was soooo nice to just move and breathe and stretch. I haven't worked out or exerted myself since the 30th of October! Starting to feel lethargic and creaky. And with the weather change and it getting dark at 4:30 it's the worse time to stop moving! I'm meeting w/ my trainer for the first time this week. So excited. She knows her stuff so I know she'll be able to gets moving w/out strain on the boobies.
I have uneven breast's. but I don't want to have an operation I don't be able to afford it :/ is there anything else I can do to make my right boob bigger??
Could anyone help?
Depending on the size difference I understand there are pectoral exercises that can balance out small differences. Google it! Also there are silicon bra inserts that can be worn to build up smaller side in clothing. I hope this helps?
Thanks and I Will have a look at Google :)
U look great! Congrats!
Thanks! Lovin' by new body! :D
Thank you for asking because I have been meaning to look it up.. Mentor Smooth Round Moderate Plus Profile Gel. 300cc in the left and 325 in the right.
You look great!!
U look really good!! Thanks for sharing!!
Oh my! Yes you look amazing! Protein huh? I've been sticking to soups and jello for fear that anything heavy will aggravate my tummy. I followed a pretty strict paleo (high protein diet) prior to surgery. Looks like I should start that back up again. Thanks for sharing and happy healing!

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you! Yes, you're right, you even look great with your tape still on. And you don't even have implants?! Keep us posted on your recovery!

Oh no! I do have implants!

Apologies! My oversight! What type and size implants did you get? I had never seen such perfect "lift only" breasts...and I see hundreds of them!  ;)

Beth, I had implant removal and lift only and with Dr. Agha's dermal bra suspension technique, I look like I have implants!! You should check out my pics! I am just over 5 weeks since the surgery, so still healing, but really happy with the results! Chandajoy, you do really look good though! Glad you were finally able to have it done! I looked worse than you before my first lift in 1999 when I had my implants put in! Now I am finally looking the way I wanted to back then, but without the implants!! Question: Are your implants under or over the muscle?