A Little Low - Tualatin, OR

I'm 30 and have 2 small children. After nursing...

I'm 30 and have 2 small children. After nursing them both the ladies aren't the size they used to be and are hanging kinda low. It's been almost 2 years since I've quit nursing. Very excited for my procedure but nervous about not being able to take care of my mommy/wife duties during healing. But, I guess the laundry and dishes will just get done when they get done. And good thing my husband is a great cook! Excited to have perky separated breasts for once! I'll post pics later...

Are there any Christians out there who have struggled with the "Godly" side of this? The Bible does say your body is a temple.... And how do I tell my daughter she needs to love her body how it is when mommy had surgery to change her's?

Oh, and I'm getting a lift and small implant.
I'm a Christian and really struggled with this as well. For me I guess I personally wouldn't have done this before having children or if I was just "small chested." I just felt I was repairing something that once was. I felt that with my own child...if they felt they needed to do the same I would understand. With God... I honestly think he may think its silly...but he loves us and wants us to be happy. That being said...I didn't tell my mother and I dont think she would agree. I read a lot and really do feel that I am ok with the silicone and what not...being safe.
Thanks. That really helped. I'm not telling my mom either. She wouldn't understand and would do everything to make me feel bad about wanting to do it. How old are your kids? I have a 2 and 4 year old. Just wondering if you have any insight on the healing after with kids... Are you glad you did it? Also nervous about how my husband is going to enjoy them.. Did you notice a change for your husband towards them? I'm kind if nervous about if he is going to think the scars are gross. He will barely look at pics with me cause he thinks it's weird commenting on other women's breasts. Lol
My husband never looked at the breasts... He didn't want to and I didn't want him to. About a week before my surgery... I made him look at a few scars and see how they improved over time to prepare him. He was really worried about the scars and honestly didn't really want me to do it. But when I got them done...he looked about a week after and said they were a lot less scary than he thought they'd be. He told me it would be months till he felt comfortable...but really by about six weeks after the surgery it was like he didn't care at all. Now he always says how beautiful they ate and seems to live them. He doesn't say anything about the scars now and I dont think they bother him at all.

Here are the ladies

So I do have my appt booked. I got a response from a lady about my last post that helped a lot! Now that I have my appt I'm going back and forth on if I really need one. Not sure if I'm talking myself in to it or talking myself out of it or just nervous as all heck. Before I booked my surgery date I knew I wanted to get it done for sure... Aaahhhh. I like my size just don't like them so droopy... Thoughts?
I'm a sold out believer in Christ and I grappled a little with my faith and the BA surgery idea. I prayed about, my husband was supportive but didn't care either way, and we had the money to pay cash for it. That being said I'm still unsure of how I will talk to my 5 year old when she is older about her body and self esteem. She knows they are different and I told her that Bubby (her lil bro) sucked all the milk out and I got them fixed. They turned out bigger than before though! ;) I wouldn't have done this prior to kids because nursing was so important I wouldn't want to possibly damage the chances if being able to nurse. I think like anything if boobs and wanting them become your focus then its an idol which is sin. If you keep things in perspective though and keep your focus on God first then family, job/etc. I think you are alright. Good luck! Happy healing!
Another thing. You really need to pray and decide if YOU want this. Sometimes I have doubts about it because my husband never cared...my life isnt dramatically different in any way. I always wore padded bras and so no one can tell. So in the end. I did it strictly for myself. I Love mine and feel so much better...my regret is the cost. If money weren't so tight I would have no regrets...but when it is...I guess I feel selfish. Overall though...I just remember that I am worth it and I knew if I felt them .. They would still bother me five. Ten ...fifteen years down the road. That made it a no brainer for me.