Breast Augmentation - Tualatin, OR

Dr. Gorin is the BEST!!!! I have always struggled...

Dr. Gorin is the BEST!!!! I have always struggled with my image due to the fact that one breast was much larger than the other. Thanks to Dr. Gorin I now feel more beautiful and more like a woman instead of a freak. I had a breast augmentation last December. From the first time I walked into Dr. Gorin's office I felt at home. Everyone was very friendly. Dr. Gorin made me feel at ease from the beginning. He has a great bed side manner and a great sense of humor. He took the time to size me, show how I would look with implants (which another doctor did not), explained the procedure and what to expect. On the day of the surgery (which was a Friday) he explained again what they were going to do. After the surgery he made sure I got to my car. That night he called to see how I was doing. On Saturday he called to see how I was doing. Because I had drain tubes, due to the type of surgery I had to have, he met us at his office on SUNDAY so he could remove them. I don't know of any other doctor that would do that on his own time. I am very happy with the excellent care and service I have received from Dr. Gorin. I am now considering a tummy tuck and the only doctor I will go to is Dr. Gorin, even if he is a Duck. (I'm a Beaver) 7/31/2013 - It has been 18 months since I had my first surgery. After having a breast augmentation I decided I wanted to go a bit larger. Dr Gorin was amazing. I had many questions about whether I could handle a larger size and he answered all my questions. His bedside manner is amazing. I was always very self conscious about my chest but now I am so proud of them. I can wear sexy bras and revealing tops without worry that I might look lopsided. I am so happy with the results and so happy with Dr. Gorin. He has made me feel so beautiful. Thank you so much for my new found confidence.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gorin is the BEST!!!! I have always struggled with my image due to the fact that one breast was much larger than the other. Thanks to Dr. Gorin I now feel more beautiful and more like a woman instead of a freak. I had a breast augmentation last December. From the first time I walked into Dr. Gorin's office I felt at home. Everyone was very friendly. Dr. Gorin made me feel at ease from the beginning. He has a great bed side manner and a great sense of humor. He took the time to size me, show how I would look with implants (which another doctor did not), explained the procedure and what to expect. On the day of the surgery (which was a Friday) he explained again what they were going to do. After the surgery he made sure I got to my car. That night he called to see how I was doing. On Saturday he called to see how I was doing. Because I had drain tubes, due to the type of surgery I had to have, he met us at his office on SUNDAY so he could remove them. I don't know of any other doctor that would do that on his own time. I am very happy with the excellent care and service I have received from Dr. Gorin. I am now considering a tummy tuck and the only doctor I will go to is Dr. Gorin, even if he is a Duck. (I'm a Beaver) 7/31/2013 - It has been 18 months since I had my first surgery. After having a breast augmentation I decided I wanted to go a bit larger. Dr Gorin was amazing. I had many questions about whether I could handle a larger size and he answered all my questions. His bedside manner is amazing. I was always very self conscious about my chest but now I am so proud of them. I can wear sexy bras and revealing tops without worry that I might look lopsided. I am so happy with the results and so happy with Dr. Gorin. He has made me feel so beautiful. Thank you so much.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.