Best Decision I Ever Made - v

3 months ago I received a breast augmentation by...

3 months ago I received a breast augmentation by Dr. Aaron Gorin. Not only was I 100% satisfied with my AMAZING results, I was educated in my appointments and knew what to expect every step of the way. Every member of the staff always remembered my name and had a warm smile. His office is clean, welcoming and doesn’t feel like a stuffy doctor’s office. I may not be addicted to plastic surgery after this, but I am definitely addicted to Dr. Gorin and will be referring all of my friends to him who are even considering getting any cosmetic work done! This procedure changed my life and I have Dr. Gorin to thank for it! He gets 10 stars in my book!!!!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.