Amazing Surgeon! Great Staff! Best Results :) - Tualatin, OR

I first went to Dr. Aaron Gorin's Office in June...

I first went to Dr. Aaron Gorin's Office in June of 2012. I had been very self conscience about my breasts for as long as I can remember, and finally decided to see what options were out there. I was referred by a close friend to Dr. Gorin, and called his office to set up a consult. I set up my appointment for the following week.

Upon arriving at Dr. Gorin's office, I was immediately greeted and taken to a private room. Very shortly thereafter, Dr. Gorin came in and introduced himself. I explained my concerns to him, and what I results I aspired to have. Dr. Gorin was extremely professional, and at the same time pleasant and personable, and listened thoughtfully as I explained myself. Upon examining me, Dr. Gorin acknowledged my concerns with my present appearance, without making me feel bad about it. He then explained what he believed my best options would be for my desired outcome. I then tried on various sizers to get a feel for what size I was looking for. He also asked if I had seen any other surgeons for consults, and when I said no, he gave me the names of two collegues to see, and explained that he of course hoped I chose to come to his practice to have my augmentation, but he also suggested I get multiple opinions. I thought that was a very commendible stance. At the conclusion of the consult, I was introduced to a woman who handled explaining the financing option (I don't remember her name as she was on maternity leave when I came back). She was very informative and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. I felt I left his office far more comfortable than I'd arrived, and I was confident I'd found my surgeon.

Though I was sure I was going to return, I took Dr. Gorin's advice and went on a few consults at other offices (including the 2 he referred me to) and found that they were, for a number of reasons, not who I would want performing my surgery.

I had to organize my finances and determine what way to finance my surgery, so I ended up finally being able to schedule my procedure in June of 2013. I got a Lollipop lift and 304 CC silicone implants.

Everything from scheduling the surgery to my pre-op appointment and day of surgery was an absolute breeze, and as easy as I could envision it being. Monica, the receptionist, is so helpful and very nice, as well as the surgical team when I met them the day of. They were patient with my nervous questions!

As for my results..... I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! I cannot believe how amazing they look, I never imagined they could look so good, especially after living with what I had before. My healing was a total breeze.

I will also say that during my entire interaction with Dr. Gorin and his wonderful staff, I never waited to hear back when I had a question. Dr. Gorin is available by email pretty much always, and I never waited more than a half hour to get a response from him. The 1-2 times I called with a question instead of emailed, I got a call back within the hour.

I realize this is a long winded review, but I was so happy with my experience that I want to make sure everyone knows how superior this practice is, not only from a surgical standpoint but also with a customer oriented staff that couldn't be better! If I choose to have anything else done, I will absolutely return to Dr. Gorin, and I will refer anyone I know to him.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

See above. Dr. Gorin is the best!

I have surgery scheduled with him Monday. You just reassured me how great he is and his practice is. I've kinda been getting nervous about the results just not knowing but it's in the doctors hands! How was your recovery? I'm nervous about that too.
It was super easy for me. It was not as big of a deal as I built it up to be. But I also have a decent pain tolerance. I wouldn't even really describe it as "pain", just aching, tightness and a heavy feeling for the first week or so. And I had a lift. I didn't go super big, so I'm not sure how size affects pain levels, if at all. I am SO happy with my results, though. Even with the incisions being pretty red still (I'm only 4 mo post-op), I feel like they look a million times better. Happy healing!! You'll be fine, Dr. Gorin is amazing, you're in good hands :)
Are you going to post any postop pics? I'm going with 492cc so worried it's too big. I don't have much breast tissue left only reason why I chose that size. And mod plus profile. Thanks for your reply. I keep reading some people are in lots of pain and some aren't. I figure after child birth this couldn't be any worse ;)
Yeah you'll be fine :) I have a tattooed chest that is very distinctive, so I won't be posting any pics. Sorry :( Have you checked out JustBreastImplants? It's an awesome forum/blog that was suuuuper helpful for me. And very private and well regulated by the admin so you feel safe posting pics.
Oh totally understand about the pictures. Ya I've checked it out a little. Maybe I'll look more on there over the weekend. Thanks for all your input :)
I hope your surgery went well and you are resting comfortably, please let us know :)