TT with No Drains!!

I had gotten to the point that I was grossed out...

I had gotten to the point that I was grossed out by my tummy. I work out 5 days a week, but nothing helped my gut. I turned 50 last November. I have dreamed of getting a TT for years. My wonderful husband handed me the $$ I needed and within 3 weeks, I had the TT. I used the doctor I used for breast augmentation 5 years ago. He is great and always on top of the latest and greatest methods.

He has started using a new machine that causes less trauma which means less pain, less swelling and less scarring. I had no drains!! He also has his own surgical suite that is adjoining his office. He has his own anesthesiologist, so his pricing is inclusive. I am 10 days post surgery. I Had pretty bad pain the first few hours after getting home, but after that, my daughter made sure I took meds on time and that is KEY to pain management. I am off all meds, now. I had lipo done on hips and also fat injections to face. My scar is nice and low. I had abdominal surgery last year that left a scar from my belly button to my c-section scar and that is completely gone, along with the stretch marks. I have slight swelling. I have some soreness, but not pain. I am walking without bending over. I am raising a granddaughter who is 2 1/2 and I am chasing her around, but not lifting her, yet. I am so thankful for this website for all the excellent information that I gathered before my surgery. Don't put off getting your TT. You will be so happy.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Voted Best in Dallas by D Magazine. Stays up to date on latest techniques. Has his own private surgical suite and team.