TT with No Drains!!

I had gotten to the point that I was grossed out...

I had gotten to the point that I was grossed out by my tummy. I work out 5 days a week, but nothing helped my gut. I turned 50 last November. I have dreamed of getting a TT for years. My wonderful husband handed me the $$ I needed and within 3 weeks, I had the TT. I used the doctor I used for breast augmentation 5 years ago. He is great and always on top of the latest and greatest methods.

He has started using a new machine that causes less trauma which means less pain, less swelling and less scarring. I had no drains!! He also has his own surgical suite that is adjoining his office. He has his own anesthesiologist, so his pricing is inclusive. I am 10 days post surgery. I Had pretty bad pain the first few hours after getting home, but after that, my daughter made sure I took meds on time and that is KEY to pain management. I am off all meds, now. I had lipo done on hips and also fat injections to face. My scar is nice and low. I had abdominal surgery last year that left a scar from my belly button to my c-section scar and that is completely gone, along with the stretch marks. I have slight swelling. I have some soreness, but not pain. I am walking without bending over. I am raising a granddaughter who is 2 1/2 and I am chasing her around, but not lifting her, yet. I am so thankful for this website for all the excellent information that I gathered before my surgery. Don't put off getting your TT. You will be so happy.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Voted Best in Dallas by D Magazine. Stays up to date on latest techniques. Has his own private surgical suite and team.

I am getting a no drain tt here in Dallas and I would love to see pics if you have them. Not too many people have pics of what the results with the progress sutures and what to expect. If you do not want to post pics here you can email me?
Congrats to you. I also had a no drain procedure done 3 weeks ago here in Arizona and am very happy with my results so far. I still have some swelling and cant wait for my final results. The recovery time is slow, but its so worth it!

what is this new machine or treatment that was used on you? and what down time did you have? i'm getting very close to scheduling my ftt and very interested in this.

Your story is very inspiring! I really appreciate the photos. I am having a consult tomorrow, I had twins and still get congratulated on being pregnant, three years later- I really hope to have a success story like yours!
congrats! you look really good! i found it interesting how they found no need to put drains in you, they usually put them there to drain out the excess fluid that builds up and ends p creating a little pooch above the scar, and it helps with the swelling. but hopefully you wont have that problem if your surgeon was very good. if so theyll have to use a long syringe and remove the fluid manually, but i heard that was painless. congratulations again!
Good luck with your TT/BA. I feel my BA was the best money I ever spent and I know I will feel the same for my TT when I have fully recovered.
may i ask which doctor did you use?

{thank you MeAndMyGirls...but your doctor is listed above and is visible to registered members--registering with RealSelf.com is free -- Edited by Sharon}

How inspiring! Thank you for your story, it is always great to hear that your life will resume back to normal..maybe quicker than you think. This site has been wonderful! If you feel up to it, please post pics. I can only imagine how great you look! I am going in for my full TT/BA with lipo to the flanks and back on Thursday 4/16! I'm getting very anxious and can't wait to get a flat tummy!