Changed my Life! - Trumbull, CT

While Accutane is not for everyone, I would...

While Accutane is not for everyone, I would certainly recommend trying it. I put it off for a couple years because I read about the bad side effects online and felt that my acne was not severe enough to warrrant trying it. My doctor said they have found great results for people with moderate to severe acne, but I just thought it was too much for something I could cover up. Also, the blood tests and whole process put me off a bit. However, after having acne for about 10 years and needing to spend each morning applying make-up to cover imperfections, I can say that this can be life changing. For the first time in years I can go swimming and not feel self conscios about my skin. After literally 3 weeks my skin was looking great and I haven't had any break outs since. I will still take Accutane for a couple more months. My dermotologist explained that my pores will have the oil sucked out of them and be like they were when I was a young child. It basically reverts your pores to an early age. It takes many, many years, if ever that they become too oily or neeing a second round of Accutane. I you have been struggling with Acne and think you coul d be a canidate, even if your skin is not so severe (many celebs use it to have great skin), talk to your doctor. It could really change your life!

Pesce

I heard of this provider through friends. They are very good and knowledgeable. Wait times can be a bit long in the office.