Rhinoplasty (Closed) - Troy, MI

I had closed rhinoplasty on May 12, just a little...

I had closed rhinoplasty on May 12, just a little over 2 weeks ago. I was very nervous, even though, I was not having my nose broke. I had my dorsal bone straightened by shaving down the sides, and my tip narrowed.

The surgery was fine, I did throw up on the way home. The first two nights were rough, I did vomit more, poor sleep, but really no pain. Just the discomfort of breathing out of my mouth and dull headache. I returned to work after one week with tape on my nose and a lot of makeup covering my black eyes. The swelling is going down, nose is still stiff and numb in the tip. I know there is a lot of swelling left, but I really love my result.

I went to several plastic surgeons and finally found the one for me. When I say I went to several, I mean about 12 over a three year period. I have always wanted my nose done, but wanted to find the best surgeon since I did not want a revision or to mess up my face. It is important to feel your surgeon is on the same page and that you feel 100% confident in him. Your nose is the center of your face and it is hard to fix. Talent and experience is everything. I investigated my doctor's credentials, and he is the best around. I see a plastic surgeon for botox and asked him about my nose doctor. He said he was the best for noses in the area.

Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon