Lifestyle Lift Well Worth It - Troy, MI

I am 47 years old and was starting to appear much...

I am 47 years old and was starting to appear much older than I felt. My eyelids were resting on my lashes, diminishing my eyes. I looked tired all the time and started to see an increasing amount of fine lines around my eyes. Honestly, I looked older than I felt. I had seen the TV advertisements for Lifestyle Lift and was impressed with the before and after results on ordinary people like me. After reviewing the potential risks of having an eyelift procedure, I scheduled an appointment to see what Lifestyle Lift could do for me. After my personal consultation, we decided to move forward with an eyelift and full face laser.

It has been just over two months since my procedure. The results are amazing. My eyes look brighter, I have lids of a 20 year old, and the fine lines under my eyes are gone! Yes, gone! I look refreshed and not tired. Quoting my husband "You look 20 years younger!" He has shared my experience with Lifestyle Lift with his family and friends.

Aventura Plastic Surgeon

The entire Lifestyle Lift staff made me feel welcome and comfortable. They are very personable and are there with you, talking you through every step of the process. My doctor was oustanding! He was very clear in what I should expect for results and made sure I was as comfortable as possible throughout the procedure. Two weeks after my procedure, I had bumped my eye and needed to contact the Dr. It just so happened to be on Labor Day. I was very impressed that I was actually able to speak with him directly, especially on a holiday.