Fractional Co2 Treatment (Laser) - Troy, MI

I had the laser treatment almost a year ago. I...

I had the laser treatment almost a year ago. I went in to have scars removed from around my ears from another bad surgeon that did my neck lift. I met with the Doctor and he told me that he could really improve the scars and then he talked me into having my whole face done. Then he told me that my skin would be just like a babies behind. Well I talked to my husband and I gave them the down payment and setup the appointment.

The day of the appointment they gave me Meds. to relax me and the hell began. The shots oh my God. They didn't stop. One after another. These were no little pricks. The worse were around my eyes and lips. Never gave me a rest between any of them. I even said Holly Sh*t. He just kept on going. I was so happy when the shot were done. I didn't feel anything with the laser.

On the paper they give you the Treatment Guidelines it states that " The treated area will get a mico-crust on it for 3 days. No make up for 3 to 5 days. Within 2 days I looked like Freddy Krueger. I couldn't leave my house for over a month. My face was nothing but blood and scabs. My son and husband had to do all my shopping for me. And the best part is the Doctor never touched the scars around my ears. That was the reason I was there in the first place.

I went and seen him again and I told him that you never moved the hat to get to my ears. He first said why would I do that. I had to go though the whole story why I was there in the first place and then I said does my skin look like a babies behind to you. I still see the acne scars I had before you did the lase. He said it can take up to 6 months for the collagen to rebuild. I went back in the fall and I said well its the same. So he said that he would redo the laser and that because he didn't what he suppose to do the first time that he would tighten my neck up for free.

I went last month the the Doctor that did my laser is no longer there. So I met with another Doctor and he said that he would fulfill the other Doctor promise to do my neck for free. We set up my appointment. When I arrived they took me back and the nurse said that they would not be doing my neck for free. Then she said that we are doing the laser for free. I got really mad and told her you are not doing it for free I paid for this. I got into with her. So she got the office manager and she said that I misunderstood what the Doctor said that promised to do my neck for free. I said oh no I didn't. Everyone know. When I signed in this morning the girl at the front desk said sign this paper because we are doing your neck and laser for free and when I met with the Doctor he knew what the other Doctor said. So I got into with her. She left the room.

Then the nurse gave me my pictures she had taken. The more I looked at my pictures and seeing that nothing had changed from a year ago. I said do I really want to put myself though all that pain again. So I put on my jacket and told the nurse I am leaving. She said hold on I will get the Doctor. No Doctor here comes the office manager again. She said the Doctor is really good. I said I really don't like dealing with a dishonest company. You people are just as bad as the people that was on Hall Road. She said I don't want you to feel that way. I said what! I said you have lied so how would you feel. You up sold me to have my whole face laser and said it would look like a babies behind. Look my face looks like it had a bad diaper rash that didn't heal. I am leaving. She said I want you to leave out this door. I said I am not going out that door I am going out this door where my family is. I just wish people were out there. The waiting room was empty. I just hope people could hear me when I was in the room talking to the nurse and the office manager. People please stay away.

Hi god,

Oh my goodness you had quite the ordeal I am so sorry. It sounds like you probably made a good decision on not going back. Would you consider ever doing it again through another doctor? Did your face heal up all the way? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

I had this done at Lifestyle Lift.

I had this done at Lifestyle Lift.

Wow - thank you for sharing and I'm glad you are ok now. I'm sorry that you had to deal with that.
hi, i know how pain you felt about this cause i just had fractional CO2 laser like 3 weeks ago. and yes, all my face is like really RED, when the doctors said to me it would be just only pink and go away for 4 weeks only. but like my face isn't getting any better after 3 weeks, it's getting worse actually. now i'm so scared....
Hi All I can say is keep your face moist with the cream. After going through all this, I have no difference in my skin. I still have the acne scars and so on. I really wanted this to help with scaring and they never touched them. I hope you have better luck then me.
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

They didn't do what I wanted done. I had no improvement. The questions they answered were not true. They made promises and didn't keep them. They up sell and then say they don't. The recovery was nothing like they said it would be. All around I wish I never walked in the door.