Love My New Nose - Troy, MI

I had been done 3 times by 2 different surgeons...

I had been done 3 times by 2 different surgeons within 5yrs, both of which preformed "open rhino" which was a disaster! I wasn't giving up. After doing some more research I found Dr.Golden, who performs "closed rhino". Thanks to him the quality of my life has changed! My septum has been corrected, I can finally breathe through my nose. As for the cosmetic end 2 words "Flawless Masterpiece". I seriously can't nearly give him enough praise!
any pics?
Thank you for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Revision Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Revision Rhinoplasty community today.

Photos

Before and After pics
I am glad you're happy. You look beautiful and your results are natural!
Thank you so much :), I will be posting more pics at the end of June, which will mark 60 days out. My nose seems like its changing for the better as the swelling continues to settle. So far I am very pleased
Very nice ! Dr golden did my nose as well and im very happy with it.. Congrats
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Golden is courteous, professional & very caring. I knew he had my best interest at heart! Beyond his expertise he truly is a creative genius! He and his knowledgeable team have changed my life. No complaints other then I wish I had found Dr.Golden from the start.