20 Years Old, Mother of Twins, Ready for a New Me - Troy, MI

Hello! I'm a youngin' scheduled to get my...

Hello! I'm a youngin' scheduled to get my procedure done Wednesday, August 20th. After going through heck and back with Star Plastic Surgery (didn't hold my surgery date and tried to push my date back further) I am going with a new surgeon to get the body of my dreams. I know some of you are probably reading this thinking why in the heck is a 20 yr old getting a cosmetic procedure done. Let me start off by saying I NEVER had a nice body. My mom fed me a little too good and by the time I was in 6th grade I was over 160lbs. Prior to my pregnancy I was 195. During I shot up to 234lbs and I am only 5'0. I had my twins in February. Since then I have dropped under my pre-pregnancy weight and stabilized at 183. I have tried everything to lose more weight, but my body just won't let go. So I decided if I am stuck at this weight I'd rather be comfortable in my own body. About 2 weeks ago my husband and I got into an altercation. As he stood over top of me he kept calling me a fat bit*h. I cannot look in the mirror without crying. I feel like I am in my 20s I should enjoy life. I was financed for my surgery and I have my consultation tomorrow with my new surgeon. I will be having an extended tummy tuck, with lipo, breast ilft, and breast augmentation. By the time this is done with, I want to be comfortable with the woman I see in the mirror and wear a bikini for the very first time and above all make my husband stick his foot in his mouth. Wish me luck!

Star will be performing my surgery this Monday

I contacted star to see if they could do anything since they already took out $500. They squeezed me in on monday. I will not be having the breast augmentation (I'm a full D) so for now extended tummy tuck, with lipo, and breast lift is the plan. My surgery will be a little over $12,000.

a bundle of nerves

Today I filled my scripts for Valium, percocet, and stool softener. I am getting so incredibly nervous that I will not like my results :/. I am ready for Monday to be over with. August 31 is my husband and I's anniversary. He has never seen me naked due to me hating my body. I just want to stand in front of him and him eat his words for calling me fat. I want to feel beautiful. Hopefully this will all be worth it.

today is the day

I am scheduled for my surgery at 11:30 today. My husband dropped me off and apologized for everything he has said and done to me. I hope I can feel comfortable with him again. Not worry about how disgusted he is with the dimples, rolls, and crevasses in my body anymore. For some reason I am sad about losing my c-section scar and stretch marks. I feel like it's a memory imprinted on my body that marks the happiest day of my life- that being the birth of my twins. Once again, thanks everyone for the support, I will see you on the other side.

PAIN!!!

Well I made it. I have a flat belly (weird being abe to look down and see my who ha). My breasts are perky and I have small nipples. Will post pics next update. Thanks everybody for the support!

feeling kinda down :(

I know my body isn't where it is supposed to be yet, but I am very upset with how small my breasts came out :(. I'm hoping that my stomach gets flatter and my. Boobs fill in a bit more :/

wish the swelling would go down :(

On my back and hips it is extremely swelled and I look mutated :(. I'm still unhappy with how small my breasts are now. So far not happy. Hopefully there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

1 week down!

I am happy with my tummy tuck. The areas where I got the lipo is EXTREMELY swollen, painful, and bruised it looks like an abcess coming off from my hips. Can't wait for the swelling to go down. I go in for my check up tomorrow. However I am extremely upset with my breast lift. I was only supposed to have reduction on my right breast, I swear he did both. I was a DDD36. I tried on just a D bra and even that is too big. I am going to talk to him about breast augmentation tomorrow.

My poor boobs :(

I am exchanging my Victoria secret Bras today for a smaller size since I can no longer fit in a DDD let alone D. :( I am so depressed with my breast-lift. I think he botched my right breast. Is there anything that I can do about the massive swelling on my hips from the lipo? It is very painful and looks horrible under clothing.

mommy makeover gone wrong?

Not only do I hate the size of my breasts, but what in the heck is going on with my nipple? Not to mention my sides where I had the lipo... UGHHHH. Not happy!!!

AVOID STAR PLASTIC SURGERY LIKE THE BLACK PLAGUE!!!

I have an INFECTION in my right breast my sutures have popped open. I am leaking yellow discharge and blood. I am so incredibly upset right now and scared. I had 3 drs. Tell me that my breast is infected and the Ps is denying it. Anyone in michigan please avoid star plastic surgery and dr. Reisin

more photos

Sorry I know th see are gross
Dr. Ruthie Mccrary

Prayers up, you will be fine, keep it dry and cover, God Bless you honey
You have been in my prayers. Please tell me you have found a doctor to help you with the infection? I'm very concerned.
He's denying there's an infection really? We aren't doctor's and can see the infection. I'm so sorry about this sweetie I hope you get that dream body. And I hope your husband never talks to you like that again. Or your marriage is gonna go down hill :( I'm also 20 3 kids and married since I was 16. We might have things in common. Let me know if you wana talk. good luck.
Prayers for this to be resolved. I hope you can do something legally about this ps.
I'm Sorry you are going through this. Keeping you in my prayers. Please post as much to your review about communication with your PS so that others are aware. If you need someone to talk to feel free to pm me.
O love, I wish I lived closer! I'm so glad u are here & have the support you need, I'm so sorry your going through this crap! Please post those pics & ask the amazing PS here, they're so helpful (if u haven't already) I know you've asked before... Are u on antibiotics? I hope so... I wish I could make it all go away! Just know that your True Beauty doesn't come from the way your body looks! You're stronger than u think & I'm so proud of u for sharing these pictures, I know it's painful! Emotionally & I know that can't feel good! It's not easy, but we're here for u! If u ever need me I'm just a message away! I'm praying for healing & that you will get the medical attention u deserve! I'm do sorry u have gone through this.... the good thing is you're 20 so your cells are currently regenerating faster than they're dying (that process starts @ 21 plus yrs old). Do u have an implant in there or is that just tissue? I remember u said it was just a lift & then implants will be later. Lots of love, prayers, positive thought & healing energy.... Hang in there sweetie, it will heal it's just going to take time. I hope they make this right, I know I signed a contract saying I wouldn't sue my doctor I would allow him to make it right. Xoxoxoxox no tight squeezes. Remember we are here for u, you're not alone & I know it took a lot of courage to post those pics....it's so hard because everyone has a different exsperience & some people look fabulous afterwards. I have had some really bad spinal surgeries as well as abdominal surgeries when I was dealing with ovarian cancer. It's not easy, I hope your husband is being supportive?
How are u doing sweetheart? I have been thinking about u everyday!! I hope your areola & nipple on the right breast looks better? Xoxoxoxo thinking over u love...
Sometimes these smart phones make u look like a Ding Dong. :D I meant thinking of u & surrounding u with love xoxoxox
Are you wearing your faja?
Hey princess, you have to let your body heal, you put it into trauma one with the beast lift and tummy tuck, you have to heal inside completely it take about 8 months to a year, be patiente, dont compare yoursel with others, give it a coupke of months, when the swelling stop in about 6 months of so, the bigger we are the longer the swell last, hey think hat at the end you will look beautifull, God Bless you honey
Exactly, it takes months for the inside of your body to take it's new shape & your body is going to look worst before it looks better.... definitely don't compare yourself to anyone else. It is a painful abusive process we put ourselves through at times. Prayers, love, healing & positive thoughts surrounding u with love!
I was thinking of you today. ...I hope things have improved and that you're feeling okay. Sending you a big hug, I know we could all use one once in awhile :)
I'm not sure what is going on with your nipple sweetheart. I would contact my doctor's office right away, it could be an infection? I can't tell, but it looks like something that needs medical attention. I can see that your breasts look like they're fuller than before. Please make sure to let us know how you're doing after u talk to your Plastic surgeon. Your hair looks really cute by the way & thank you for the update on your progress!
I just want to add to what I wrote before, this recovery will take months, not weeks. Aftercare is very important to heal properly. Most ladies don't buy any/much clothing until the swelling goes down (1-2 months usually). So don't worry about how it looks at this point, just take good care of yourself :)
You are still very early in your recovery. Healing from such trauma takes a while, usually the healthier you are when you have surgery, the quicker you will recover. That said, for best results, you need to get enough sleep, drink LOTS of water, avoid sodium (salt), and get the type of exercise your doctor recommends. Try not to worry and stress because that takes energy from your body that you need for optimal healing right now. Also, you MUST wear compression garments (and yes they are uncomfortable) for your lipo to give you the best results. Otherwise you won't heal properly and you will have gone through all this without the results you are hoping for. This takes time, lipo can take several months, patience is your friend. One of the most inspiring (and fab results!) lipo stories I've read is here on RS http://www.realself.com/review/lilburn-ga-smart-lipo-40-yr-mother-busy-life Good luck! Take care of yourself, give yourself time to heal, this was traumatic for your body.. XOXO
Arnica Montana will help with inflammation, swelling & bruising. Sweetheart have u had a chance to talk to your Dr yet? How did your post op appointment go? We're you able to find out how much tissue was removed from your breast? I'm thinking of you & praying for you. I hope u can get answers to the questions you have! It really looks like you had a lot of extra skin removed.... hang in there sweetie!
Sorry about your breast. Drink plenty of pineapple juice,take bromelain and walk. Please speak with your ps and see what he says. Best Wishes and i hope things work out.
Your breasts are usually high, tight and smaller right after the surgery. As healing progresses they will soften, drop some and get larger, I think they call that the "fluffing" effect. Give it a little time, you will heal beautifully! :)
Best wishes at your follow up tomorrow. I hope your breast lift can be revised and a ba helps your outcome. Good Night.
Sweetheart, I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time. I'm so glad u are happy with your TT. Something you need to remember is that you probably had a lot of skin that filled up that bra. Your breast are still up in a very high position, so they aren't going to be able to fill up the same amount of space. Make sure you write down everything you want to discuss, I would make sure to ask him how much tissue they removed? He should have pictures of the tissue he removed or at least the weight. So make sure u ask how much he removed. If you look at your before pics your breast look like they had quite a bit of skin. But you are the one who knows your body. We're you planning on having breast implants after your lift? I'm so sorry you're going through so much I would be frustrated. I'm surrounding you with positive thoughts & prayers :) I hope your appointment goes well & I look forward to hearing what the dr says! Best of luck to you sweetheart :)
You are in the hard part now. Take good care of yourself, get enough rest, take your vitamins and medications, eat well and try to relax. You are young and your body will heal very well so you will have the body you want. Congratulations and happy healing! XO ~ SS
I understand how yiu feel. I am almost 4 weeks post op and had severe depression. But, like everyone says, we are a work in progress. Wishing you a good and fast healing!
You'll get there, it takes at least 6 wks to 3 months to see the effects of your TT. Make sure to look at other profiles & it will help u see what you're going to go through.... my thoughts & prayers are with u!! It will be worth it in the end :)
Stay positive. It's normal to have these feeling in the beginning and want immediate results but unfortunately it takes 6 months to see the final product. We go through a roller coaster of emotions,pay $$$$$$$$$,take off work,time from our busy lives and from our loved ones physically etc. Please try not to obsess over your results. Call your ps and address these concerns and see what he/she says. Happy Healing.
There will be a light, keep your head up missy :)