Yep, It Was Worth It! - Troy, MI

I had lost weight, there were months of stress...

I had lost weight, there were months of stress prior to my decision, my neck, smile lines were really showing the burden I had been going through. I always had deep smile lines compared to others my age and I always wanted to do something about them. This 'lift' seems to be just what I needed at the time.

The first two to three days, I was asking myself, 'why did you do this?'. I live alone, so I did all the after surgery care. The worst was trying to sleep. But, after those first days, my face and attitude got better and better. No, you DO NOT see the difference in one week! I learned to cover the bruises on my neck and cheeks, and no one (except an adult child and close friend) even knew what I had done.

In two weeks I was back to work, church, shopping, etc. My face was quite 'tight' looking for awhile, but has relaxed now. I don't look like the ads, but then again I am not very photogenic (spelling?) For several months, friends who hadn't seen me would say, 'you look great!'. Now after seven months, people usually say, 'you're look nice'.

My advice to anyone considering this procedure, be prepared, it is not 'a piece of cake', but follow the before and after care instructions and everything will work out for the better.

Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon