Age 61 - I Look at Least Ten Years Younger, Maybe 15! - Troy, MI

Perhaps it was my 61st birthday that did it, but...

Perhaps it was my 61st birthday that did it, but suddenly, I was so depressed looking in the mirror. I realized that I was at "that stage" where no one would ever look at me again and think, "What a beautiful woman." I certainly couldn't afford to throw away $5,000, but I really needed a lift of my spirits as well as my sagging cheeks, jowls, and neck. (Oh my goodness...the neck was really bad! I was starting to look like an elderly woman, and I'm still quite a ways from elderly!)

I could not be happier with the results. My neck is unbelievable, and my face truly looks about 15 years younger than I did when I went in for the surgery. I'm lookin' kinda hot again, and I like it!!

Still extremely happy with the results of my...

Still extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I feel good about myself and don't dread glimpses of myself in the mirror or pictures others take. My doctor was phenomenal. I would recommend him to anyone. Great guy and talented surgeon.

Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. is awesome. He has a wonderful bedside manner, great sense of humor, and consistently demonstrated his concern for me as a patient. He's my hero! I cannot believe what a difference he's made in my face! I look fantastic, and I'm normally quite modest whether addressing my looks or my virtues. I'm just being honest. He made me look GREAT! I haven't even seen my before and after photos yet, but I already know there's a significant improvement in my appearance. I don't even need a side-by-side comparison to see it.