Age 61 - I Look at Least Ten Years Younger, Maybe 15! - Troy, MI

Perhaps it was my 61st birthday that did it, but...

Perhaps it was my 61st birthday that did it, but suddenly, I was so depressed looking in the mirror. I realized that I was at "that stage" where no one would ever look at me again and think, "What a beautiful woman." I certainly couldn't afford to throw away $5,000, but I really needed a lift of my spirits as well as my sagging cheeks, jowls, and neck. (Oh my goodness...the neck was really bad! I was starting to look like an elderly woman, and I'm still quite a ways from elderly!)

I could not be happier with the results. My neck is unbelievable, and my face truly looks about 15 years younger than I did when I went in for the surgery. I'm lookin' kinda hot again, and I like it!!

Any pictures to share with the rest of us???

Still extremely happy with the results of my...

Still extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I feel good about myself and don't dread glimpses of myself in the mirror or pictures others take. My doctor was phenomenal. I would recommend him to anyone. Great guy and talented surgeon.

Sooo happy to read about your results! I took "before" pictures from lower angles and my neck and jowls are downright terrifying. I can't imagine a child looking up and seeing that. Looking forward to my procedure on Tuesday!
We would sure love to see a picture. It would be nice to see someone that had a good outcome from Troy Michigan. Thanks
I am so sorry. I really would like to share pictures with you, but honestly, the only person in the world who knows I did this is my friend who drove me to and from the appointments! You'll just have to trust that I'm being totally honest with you. It made a significant difference for me. Here's an example of an experience I had a couple of months after the surgery: I had retired from teaching six months before. A man who taught across the hall from me for the last two years of my career had taken on an administrative position. When I walked into his building to judge the science fair, it was the first time I'd seen him in nine months. First words out of his mouth, "Oh my God! You look FANTASTIC!! You should be the poster child for retirement. You look at least ten years younger!"
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. is awesome. He has a wonderful bedside manner, great sense of humor, and consistently demonstrated his concern for me as a patient. He's my hero! I cannot believe what a difference he's made in my face! I look fantastic, and I'm normally quite modest whether addressing my looks or my virtues. I'm just being honest. He made me look GREAT! I haven't even seen my before and after photos yet, but I already know there's a significant improvement in my appearance. I don't even need a side-by-side comparison to see it.