Complete Waste of Money - Troy, MI

Nearing 50, and it showed so I opted for the mini...

Nearing 50, and it showed so I opted for the mini lift. Did NOT work, waste of money. Painful injections. Doctor not available except at surgery. Their solution was redoing surgery, at a cost of course.

I had the procedure done several years ago.  Only minimal improvement.  office assistant had me stand in front of a mirror and showed me how I would look afterwards.  I requested to see the doctor but told he was unavailable and all surgeries on performed the same way.  I called, went back a few times showing them there was no change.  LSL said they would "redo" the procedure, at a cost of course, to the tune a few more thousand.  Never was able to see the doctor before or after, just during the surgery.  The facial injections were excruciating.  I suggest you pay a bit more and get a regular facelift.  Even if you see some improvement, it is VERY short lived. 1)  It does not do what it claims to do. 2) doctor never available 3) you are dealing with NON medical professionals .  Picture shows me smiling but when I don't...the jowls are horrible!