29 with 2 Kids. Ready for Enhancement. Trinity, FL

I've never really had full and perky breast, but...

I've never really had full and perky breast, but since having kids they have gotten even worse. I'm currently a 36c. My doctor and I are hoping to do a 350 cc implant on both sides safely with the lift. I've already had my pre-op and it seemed standard to everyone elses. I'm excited for my procedure.

Starting to have second thoughts

I had a few random conversations this week that have lead me to think I am not making a fantastic choice about getting the implants. Though, having larger breasts will be a perk from the surgery, I really want a pretty chest and to be lifted as well as symmetrical. Some guy friends of mine were telling me that they would be concerned with them not feeling real and not really being a fan of them (fake boobs on women). I want to feel confident, but at the same time I am not looking to turn off men, in the end that will make me self conscious again. Hoping you girls have some advice of similar situations that turned out to be the false of what they are saying. Or know of any men or husbands who thought that and are now happy. Thanks. :/

One more day between me and my surgery

I'm getting ridiculously excited!. I received my apt time today. I am the last surgery since it's longer due to the lift and the implants instead of just the implants. I have to be there at 1115. The funny thing is that I wasn't scared at all until I started writing this post. I know it will all be worth it in the end. I pray for positive results and an easy recovery with speedy healing. I hope my scars are minimal too. Aaahh time for rest, I'm sure I'll just have another dream about the procedure though.

Surgery all finished!

Typing from phone, so short sentences. Had my surgery today all went well. Not as much pain as I thought. Hurts to move arms but that's about it. I think they look beautiful for day 1.

day 1 pictures

Today is my post op!

Today is my post op visit. The dr told me to take it easy and no massages last night. He wants to show me some different techniques. I had breast a that were a little off in size so I have 350cc in one breast and 400 in the other. Since silicone sizes are pre measured, he had to use the 400 and couldn't adjust precisely. The 350 kept falling into my armpit and the 400 remedied that well. You can't really tell a size difference, that breast just appears more boxy. Once it drops it should look just like the other. I'm so happy I did it and I love them. The pain isn't as bad as I thought either. I took a half of a pain pill last night and nothing today. The worst is moving my arms but over all not too bad.

Feeling Reprieve

Today I was actually able to put my arms high enough to make a ponytail! Yesterday I played around with some bikini tops and it felt great. On the downside, I still feel nothing in my nipples and I'm hoping it's normal 72 hours after surgery. I don't want to lose it :(
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Sweetest guy ever and extremely knowledgeable. Fantastic office staff. So far everything is great and I'm very excited to complete my procedure.

It's common to not feel the nipples. It's been a year since my surgery and I still don't feel mine. Doing the lift really affects the nerves and they sometimes take a long time to feel normal again.
Did you feel them in the beginning? I had a lift also and 2 weeks post and I feel everything with them!! It's like hypersensitive!
You're one of the lucky ones. Most of the breast I can't feel anything. I've also got lumps under the skin that aren't visible but you can definitely feel it. The PS said it will eat itself up over time. We'll see. After 4 surgeries in the last year I think I'm almost done. Maybe one more surgery to get the one necrotic breast to a similar size as the other. I've just had one problem after another. I wish I never had any surgery. Every procedure I had (lift and augment, tummy tuck with lipo and lip fat grafting) lipo done 3 times left me bumpy all over and numb everywhere and lips filled 3 times and no difference. You can't tell it was done. I had I idea so many things could go wrong. What an expensive nightmare.
I had a lift and I'm 4 months PO and I can still feel lumps at the anchor portion of my lift, my ps said it could take 6 months for those to dissolve
I hope your recovery is going well. I'm always curious to other women who had the lift and implants. I had no idea what could go wrong and the dangers if doing a lift. After my surgery in August 2013 I got very sick with 2 infections, one was internal and the other was skin infection. My nipple died right away and Dr. Landon took my implant out when I went for post op. He left my chest open and all of my breast tissue died. I was a natural D before surgery and necrosis slowly took my whole breast. I couldn't work for 10 months and had to have 3 more surgeries. After having a huge open wound on my chest for almost a year he finally closed me and now going through reconstruction surgeries. I'm hoping within a year I will have 2 breasts somewhat similar. That surgery was the most devastating thing I've ever gone through. It's been absolute hell. It's been so emotionally draining on me. I want to write my whole story here but it's still too hard to look at my pictures or talk about it. The advice I want to give you is to not brush anything off if it is a concern to you. If you see something that doesn't seem right address it. Good luck.
How are you doing? Hope all is well! :)
How are you feeling? Have your implants dropped yet? It's only been 5 days for me.... I'm hoping they drop soon though I know it can take a long time. I hope you are doing well. You look great so far!
Congrats...happy healing :)
You look great & glad you did both!! Most men I know love boobies, real or fake haha! My husband loves mine now but will love the fake ones just as much :)) I'm sch 7-31 for BL/BA
Thank you. Good luck to you with your surgery.
Wow! You look awesome already! Congrats! I bet you're happy you decided on getting the implants. ;)
Thank you so much. I was way out of it, but last night I was up and at em. I'm so glad I did it.
Congrats!!!! You are look great!! :-) I have my surgery on the 27th, I hope I'm feeling well enough to take pics standing up
I'm so excited for you. The pain isn't as bad as I expected but I also have had kids, nothing beats that. Hahaha
Good to know ;)
So exciting!!!
Yay! You decided to go ahead and get implants with your lift? Good luck tomorrow! I'm excited to hear how it goes!
Yes I did! :) I'm starting to get so nervous. I cant wait to post tomorrow!
I wouldn't call them fake boobs, they are enhanced boobs. These same guys that made that comment probably had never felt augmented breast. I have only got the chance to feel and squeeze two other ladies, and they felt natural. And mine are squishy and feel just like they did when I was a teenager. The implant is placed behind the chest muscle, than your own breast tissue on top of that, so actually the implant is pretty deep in there.
Puppydog, I bet you're right about them not ever feeling an augmented breast. I will admit in the past I had a certain idea about "fake boobs" and what they looked like etc. Seeing mine, I really don't feel like they're "fake". I agree that they're enhanced. Maybe it would be different if I went from an A cup to where I'm at. But I already had a lot of tissue and I definitely don't feel fake at all. Just enhanced and better than ever. ;)
Yes. Me too. I also had an idea of fake boobs, boob job etc. Actually, that thinking was one reason that caused me to wait as long as I have, to get this surgery.