I Tried Pixel

I tried Pixel 3 days ago. My skin ws not awful,...

I tried Pixel 3 days ago. My skin ws not awful, but I had some scars from an accident and the texture ws not what I wanted (I am very close to 40).

The procedure was painful...like someone dropping hot glue on my face. It only lasted about 20 -30 minutes. I would recommend taking some pain meds before and after treatment.

I have not begun peeling yet, but I can tell that my skin will be better. I know about 6 people who have used the Pixel treatments...they all have beautiful skin.

I'll update in a few days and let you know what I think of the outcome.

From what I understand and have researched there is no difference. Pixel Perfect may be a trade or brand name, but it seems to be the same as just Pixel. I read the description and could find no differences. I hope that helps.
I would like to know the progress of your treatment. I just did mine last week and it is the 7th day and I am still flaking as have pixelated pattern on my face. After reading all the reviews, I hope I would not suffer from bad hypermentation as a result of this procedure. I am signed up for IPL for my next treatment. The pixel treatment was really painful for me as compared to medlite laser that I had before.
Sorry for the delayed response. Did your skin improve? I can still tell a difference in my skin. The changes occured over a few weeks. I meant to have another treatment, but I have been unable to make time. Are you pleased with your results?

Very professional. Years of practice.