New Boobs in Bangkok After Babies and Weight Loss - Thailand, TH

Hello everyone During 2013 I lost just shy of...

Hello everyone
During 2013 I lost just shy of 40kg, this weight loss coupled with breast feeding my two children left me with deflated saggy boobs :( so hubby and I decided to look into getting a breast augmentation. Here in Western Australia I was looking at paying around $20,000 for a lift and implants so we looked at going abroad for the surgery. Eventually I decided going to Thailand was our best bet as it would be around $7000 :)
I booked my surgery, transfers and accommodation through Destination Beauty. They were fantastic, there with me every step of the way :)
I was so so nervous about being in a foreign country as I was travelling alone, but Destination Beauty really stepped up. A rep met me right at the entry gate of the airplane and walked me through customs, found my luggage and took me to my driver. The following day I had my pre op check up at the TRIA Cosmetic Surgery Centre (which is a stunning facility) had my blood pressure checked, blood taken, temp, weight ect.
First thing the next day I was back at TRIA having my consult with my surgeon Dr Narongdej. I was originally hoping for 550-600cc but talking with my PS we decided on 450cc with a lollipop lift as I had no breast tissue left and very thin skin. 10 mins later I was settling into my room at the Piyavate Hospital in Bangkok getting prepped for surgery. It all happens so fast once it begins :) I don't recall waking up and the next three days in hospital were a blurr.. By the time I got back to my apartment I was feeling pretty good, I rested up for 2 more days then spent a few days exploring Bangkok and going shopping crazy, the day before I flew home I had my post op check up back at TRIA, they took the tape off my incisions and cleaned them and showed me how to massage them. Before I knew it I was flying back home! The only problem I had on the whole trip was push my handling my luggage at the airports, off the trolley, onto the scales, through customs ect ect ect by the time I got home I was in a fair amount of pain and a little worried I done damage. Everything turned out fine though :) I am now 2 weeks post op and my new boobs are looking beautiful (I'm still very bloated though, I thought this would have gone away by now haha)

Travelling to Thailand for my surgery was a great decision and I had the time of my life, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a cheaper surgery option with a holiday :)
Thanks for the review. They look awesome! Can't wait for my turn now. 2 weeks today til I fly out :-)
Congratulations on your weight loss and breast implants with a lift! Glad to hear you had a good experience in Thailand. You're brave to do it alone but many women do. You look great in your pictures and I can see by your scars that your doctor did a really great job. Don't worry, the scars will fade to nothing in time. Feel free to comment on a forum of women who have had (or are going to have,) breast aug surgery in Thailand. I'm certain they would love to hear from you!
Thailand Plastic Surgeon