24, Two Kids, and Stretch Marks - Traverse City, MI

I'm a twenty four year old mother of two. I would...

I'm a twenty four year old mother of two. I would consider myself short and petite, but my 75 pound weight gain, and then loss, during my first pregnancy gave me a "front butt" and stretch marks from breasts to thighs. My boyfriend completely loved my body but knew my confidence was shattered and no amount of working out could tighten loose skin or fade stretch marks.

The pain of the surgery was worse than my hysterectomy a couple years back. It was a lot worse than I expected. But with prescription narcotics, a babysitter for three days, and my man by my side, I've had a successful post op appointment and restored confidence.

Fluid...

Hello rs world. Well, here I am still healing from surgery. I only had the one follow up with my ps and do not have any more scheduled. Still very happy that I got the Tt. My only complaint to date is the fluid I still seem to be retaining...which I hope and assume is normal? I call it the "waterbed effect" because when you push on my stomach the fluid underneath pops up and shakes my belly.
I was able to wear a two piece bathing suit to the waterpark for my daughters birthday. I never thought I would be able to do that :)

I've been thinking of a bbl! Plastic surgery is addicting!

Too much jiggle