I Love the Results of Voluma - Madison, WI

I wanted some filler in cheek area. I'd had...

I wanted some filler in cheek area. I'd had Radiesse previously, about 18 months ago, and was happy with the results, but it seemed to be mostly gone. I'd seen Dr. Ben Marcus a few months ago for Botox and really liked him and the results.
I went in thinking I'd need two syringes of Voluma, as I'd done two of Radiesse, but Dr. Marcus said he thought one would suffice. Dr. Marcus reminded me that it is always easier to add more than to remove an "overfill."
Dr. Marcus painlessly injected the Voluma and added a bit of Resylane in the hollows under my eyes and nasolabial folds.
The results are wonderful, even better than I'd expected. One syringe of Voluma gave me a better result than the two syringes of Radiesse I'd had before, although Dr. Marcus was not the practitioner who had injected the Radiesse.
I have no redness or bruising and I have my cheekbones back.
That is so nice that you needed less Voluma as compared to when you tried Radiesse!  Hopefully it lasts a little longer, too.  Let us know :)

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf.
I wish I could say the same! :/ even though I had a disastrous experience with the filler. I do like to read when others have had good experiences. It gives me hope that maybe I just was one of the few that experience the side effects. I'm glad you had a good experience
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marcus was great. He is extremely personable and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering Voluma or any other aesthetic facial procedure.