Third Day with my First Tray - Looking Forward to the End Result - Tracy, CA

Pros: I know I am doing this for the end...

Pros: I know I am doing this for the end result!

Cons: Mild irritation and soreness.

This is my third day with my first tray. I am so glad the pain is gone and my tongue survived it. On the first day I was in tears and yesterday it was slightly better and today I have no pain at all. My jaw just gets tired at the end of the day.

I am really good with brushing and flossing and no eating or drinking with them in my mouth. I always wanted to loose a few extra pounds and now I have found a way. I don't want to take the trays out for just snacking, so I don't snack at all. Hope I can keep this up.

Thank you everybody for your stories and to know that there is "light at the end of the tunnel"!

It has been more than year since I started...

It has been more than year since I started Invisilign and I am very used to them now. There is no pain, a little pressure when you change every two weeks, but it's worth it because you know then that the teeth are moving. I am so used to them, that when I take them out, I feel something is missing - can't believe I said that! In the beginning it was difficult to speak, but now nobody can hear a difference in my speech. I won't lie, I am looking forward for it to end and I am 5 or 6 trays away, but I have to say, so far, this has been a breeze!

Stockton Orthodontist

Align Technology, the company that makes Invisalign, has been consulting with my doctor for his input into the design of the appliance since 1998. He has lectured throughout Europe and the United States to train other doctors on the use of the appliance.

Hi Anniegirl68 -- Thanks for the update. It's great to hear your treatment is going well so far. Please let us know how it turns out!