Tummy Tuck with Lipo to the Flanks - Towson, MD

I am very excited about my procedure that is...

I am very excited about my procedure that is coming up just under two weeks. I am 41 years old and I have two children, 22 and 12. I have been thinking about this procedure for about 2 years now and I have been to several PS to decide on a doctor. I ended up going to the very 1st one that I visited nearly 2 years ago. Dr. Lickstein with the Cosmetic Surgery Center of Maryland along with his staff and patient coordinator Martha made me feel the best and took the time with me and answered all my questions.

This has been a very helpful site that has given me a great insight of what to expect and most importantly what to prepare for. I have ordered my recliner to rent since I live in a townhouse and I will have to get pass 14 steps to get to it, I decided to camp out on the 1st floor for the first few days. I have a great support system with my family and friends!!

I have had my pre-op and I will tell you this. Taking those pictures just made me feel like I was being violated. I do not like how my stomach looks, let alone having a person that I do not know take a photo, but I understand that it is part of the process (of course it didn't help that the person taking the photos was in perfect condition and looked like a size 2. :-)

I will post pictures of the before so that you can see me before this process starts, but I am looking forward to sharing my experience!!!! ;-p

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon