42 Years Old, 2 Kids 8 & 10 Who Wants Her Old Tummy Back - Towson, MD

I am nervous & excited. Just scheduled my TT for...

I am nervous & excited. Just scheduled my TT for June 25th. I had c-sections with both my boys and am ready to have my old body back. Dr. Birely Will be doing my tummy tuck, muscle tightening and a little lipo. I can't wait to see the results. I am so glad to have found this site, you all are amazing!

a little under 5 weeks

I am so glad to have found this website. Though I am a little nervous on what to expect afterwards. How long does it take for the swelling and bruising to subside? I am having my TT done on 6/25 and will be at the beach 7/5.from what I have read I know it is was process. ...any words of wisdom of advice? Thank you in advance.

nerves are setting in...3 day countdown

Hi everyone,

Well the anxiety had set in. I can't believe my surgery is this coming Wednesday. I am extremely nervous and excited at the same time. I have stayed away from reading too much because of my nerves. Any last minute advice for this momma? Anyone else scheduled this week? I would love someone to go thru this together with: )

I also need to take and upload some photos will try to accomplish that before Wednesday.

Xo

getting nervous...3 day countdown

Hi everyone,

First let me say I love this site and the women in here, what a blessing it is!

Xo

before pictures added

already having trouble sleeping

This time on Wednesday I should be out of surgery. The nerves have set in enough I am already having trouble sleeping. I worry about my babies. Trying to keep myself busy with work and forgetting everything ready.

17 hours till TT Time

alright the nerves have set in full force. 17 hours to go...at this point I just want it over! hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight. Surgery is tomorrow at 7am. Please keep me and my family in your prayers. I can't wait to be on the flat side enjoying the rest of you wonderful ladies.

one happy lady ????

Love my doctor and his staff, they're AMAZING! I am just sore and tired, but taking it easy and staying on top of my pain meds so they don't wear off. My husband and kids have been great. Not sure why I was so nervous, but am glad to be on the recovery side. Haven't had a chance to see anything with the binder on but I can't wait to see my new tummy. Thank you to all you incredible ladies for sharing your stories and reaching out to support & comfort me. XO

Day 3 Post Op

Day 1&2 I was pretty sore. I have been taking my meds religiously and it has been bearable. Wasn't prepared for how sore my back is due to the hunching over. Each day has gotten a little better. I honestly thought it was going to be worse than it is though. The hardest part as other have said is getting up and sitting/ laying back down. I have had the joy of getting my period the day after my TT, which has added to having to get up more frequently.

Thank goodness for my family and friends for helping me. I have not had much of an appetite which is fine...wouldn't mind losing a couple extra pounds. I have minimized my salt intake and have been downing water. I have been eating around the time I take my meds to avoid getting nauseous. I have not taken my compression garment off, but I am extremely please with my silhouette. Might take a peak tomorrow. My drains seem to be doing well and am definitely Looking forward to their removal.

6 Days PO

I know I still have swelling and a ways to go but so far I am excited about my new tummy.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

how are you feeling? you look good
Hi there. Went to the beach last week, which was relaxing but couldn't enjoy the water. I am actually feeling really good for the most. over did it a little yesterday but I am not one to sit still...LOL . Looking forward to losing the binder. How are you doing?
Looking good!!!
You're looking great! I'm still I'm a binder too, I really like it & it definitely helps with the swelling.
For 6 days post-op, you look amazing! It looks like you don't have too much swelling which is nice... :) Congratulations!
Thank you. My scar is healing great too. My PS has me in a binder which is supposed to help a lot with the swelling.
Looking good!! :) It does get easier hang in there mama!
Thanks girl: )
That looks awesome! Well done to your PS! Nice and low and even. Yaay for you! Congratulations!! :)
Thank you so much! He did do an amazing job, I am very happy so far. Happy healing to all of us. 1 drain left and then I will be extremely happy :)
you look wonderful! the cut is very nice and neat!
Thanks. I am very pleased with his work. He is amazing. I am looking forward to being in a bikini and not be able to see it: )
You look awesome! thanks for the update : )
Thanks. A couple weeks and you will be joining us on the flat side. Good luck with your sx
Thanks, I'll take all the luck I can get ; )
You look great, just remember take it easy!
Thank you. I have definitely been taking it easy. Went out for my 1st time today and that was because I had my follow up appt. I was told by my PS the better I take it easy the quicker I will heal.
So I am being a good girl and listening. ...for a change
Happy healing! You look great!
You look awesome! Isn't it amazing the transformation our bodies make in just a short amount of time!!! Happy healing!
Thank you. It sure is amazing. I am so glad I did it! Now on to the healing.
you look really good