42 Years Old, 2 Kids 8 & 10 Who Wants Her Old Tummy Back - Towson, MD

I am nervous & excited. Just scheduled my TT for...

I am nervous & excited. Just scheduled my TT for June 25th. I had c-sections with both my boys and am ready to have my old body back. Dr. Birely Will be doing my tummy tuck, muscle tightening and a little lipo. I can't wait to see the results. I am so glad to have found this site, you all are amazing!
congrats! im soo nervous aswell. Im not afraid of the pain involved but the possibility of infections scares me more! i had an infection years ago after my c-section. i rushed to putting on clothes and leaving the house to attend a family event. big no no, wound with a major set back.

a little under 5 weeks

I am so glad to have found this website. Though I am a little nervous on what to expect afterwards. How long does it take for the swelling and bruising to subside? I am having my TT done on 6/25 and will be at the beach 7/5.from what I have read I know it is was process. ...any words of wisdom of advice? Thank you in advance.
I think you will be very happy. I'm super satisfied with my results.
Thank you for your post. How long ago did you have your procedure done?
April 15. Check my posts

nerves are setting in...3 day countdown

Hi everyone,

Well the anxiety had set in. I can't believe my surgery is this coming Wednesday. I am extremely nervous and excited at the same time. I have stayed away from reading too much because of my nerves. Any last minute advice for this momma? Anyone else scheduled this week? I would love someone to go thru this together with: )

I also need to take and upload some photos will try to accomplish that before Wednesday.

Xo

getting nervous...3 day countdown

Hi everyone,

First let me say I love this site and the women in here, what a blessing it is!

Xo

before pictures added

already having trouble sleeping

This time on Wednesday I should be out of surgery. The nerves have set in enough I am already having trouble sleeping. I worry about my babies. Trying to keep myself busy with work and forgetting everything ready.
oh my, i can only imagine, im still 2 months away and i get bubble guts thinking about it! i sleep very little, thinking about different scenerios all night! im sure its normal! i hope you can put your nerves to rest and have the easiest experience possible!
only 17 hours to go please keep me in your prayers.oh so nervous at this point. Good luck with yours in 2 months.
Relax..its normal to worry I no I did ! Keep positive ! After surgery make sure u stay ahead of ur pain meds so its ok to take thm 15 min b4 time, walk a little every hour to keep blood clots from forming, keep hydrated, stay away from salty things like crackers after surgery thy will bloat u and just take this time to nurture urself! Prayers going up for a healthy surgery and recovery!! Good luck Doll!

17 hours till TT Time

alright the nerves have set in full force. 17 hours to go...at this point I just want it over! hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight. Surgery is tomorrow at 7am. Please keep me and my family in your prayers. I can't wait to be on the flat side enjoying the rest of you wonderful ladies.
I hope your big day went well and that you're getting some rest. :)
Thank you so much it went very well. Just sore and tired but taking it easy and staying on top of my pain meds so they don't wear off.
Good luck to you! All will be well and your results will be fantastic! I'll be watching your journey (my turn in 6 days). Yay! :)

one happy lady ????

Love my doctor and his staff, they're AMAZING! I am just sore and tired, but taking it easy and staying on top of my pain meds so they don't wear off. My husband and kids have been great. Not sure why I was so nervous, but am glad to be on the recovery side. Haven't had a chance to see anything with the binder on but I can't wait to see my new tummy. Thank you to all you incredible ladies for sharing your stories and reaching out to support & comfort me. XO
I hope you had a great day and are resting well! :)
Thank you for the update! I am keeping you in my thoughts & following your journey...I am beginning mine with my consult tomorrow.
Thank you! Good luck with your consult.

Day 3 Post Op

Day 1&2 I was pretty sore. I have been taking my meds religiously and it has been bearable. Wasn't prepared for how sore my back is due to the hunching over. Each day has gotten a little better. I honestly thought it was going to be worse than it is though. The hardest part as other have said is getting up and sitting/ laying back down. I have had the joy of getting my period the day after my TT, which has added to having to get up more frequently.

Thank goodness for my family and friends for helping me. I have not had much of an appetite which is fine...wouldn't mind losing a couple extra pounds. I have minimized my salt intake and have been downing water. I have been eating around the time I take my meds to avoid getting nauseous. I have not taken my compression garment off, but I am extremely please with my silhouette. Might take a peak tomorrow. My drains seem to be doing well and am definitely Looking forward to their removal.
Glad to hear you are feeling ok, get some rest. I'll see you soon on the flat side.
It sounds like you're doing really well! Keep resting (& ignore the scales for now ;) ) Every day is that bit easier x
Thanks Mum, I haven't stepped on the scale since the 1st day and my weight was pretty much the same. We leave for the beach this Saturday. At that point I will be 10 days PO so I have been doing everything possible to ensure I can go....drinking tons of water and laying on my bed/couch except for bathroom trips. Did sit at the dinner table for about 20 minutes tonight but that was my big adventure today...LOL

6 Days PO

I know I still have swelling and a ways to go but so far I am excited about my new tummy.
how are you feeling? you look good
Hi there. Went to the beach last week, which was relaxing but couldn't enjoy the water. I am actually feeling really good for the most. over did it a little yesterday but I am not one to sit still...LOL . Looking forward to losing the binder. How are you doing?
Looking good!!!