Tummy Tuck - Towson, MD

I got my tummy tuck done exactly a month ago today...

I got my tummy tuck done exactly a month ago today and I couldn't be happier. I'm still very sore and in a lot of pain around my incision area. But overall, my PS did an amazing job. After having two kids, my tummy stretched and I gained weight in the process. My PS tightened my muscles, liposuctioned the fat around my waist, and removed the excess skin.

Update...more pics

This is an update with more pics from about one week post op to four week post op. Very pleased with the results & incision.
You look great!!!
hi my name is sherry, I just wanted to tell you that you look great. and that you are never going to be the person that you were its great that you the sx . I know because I had mine done jan/21/13 and I feel wonderful, good luck on your new body
Hi Sherry! Thanks for your comment:-) I'm very much looking forward to how it would look and how I am gonna feel in 6-a years time. I hear that it changes you for the better. I'm very impressed with my procedure and I can't wait to feel great and more confident. Thanks for your uplifting message.

Update going on 5 weeks post op

Here's an update of my 5 week post op...I'm loving the line in the middle of my abdomen....:-))

Me @ 5 weeks post op

5 weeks post op...some days I feel big, other days I feel great.

7 weeks post op

After 7 weeks, I'm happy with my results. Most days I am swollen, so I'm looking forward to the days where my tummy is flat, flat. I don't feel any pain, just numbness to the touch. I like the scar and my incision. It's very low & thin. Check it out.,.:-)
You look great! I meet dr basner in a week! I have been searching each dr I will be meeting with, I just want the best. & your belly looks great
You look amazing....

My Tummy tuck

I like my results. The dr did a great job with incision, however, I don't feel my abdominal muscles were as tight as they should be. But here is an update what do you all think?
You look so beautiful & your TT results are amazing!!! =)
Looking fab! Congrats and thank you for sharing your story x
Lutherville Plastic Surgeon