Coolsculpting to Lower Abdomen and Arms - Towson, MD

Went with a groupon special that significantly...

Went with a groupon special that significantly lowered the price for 1 large area (lower abdomen), plus the medispa let me essentially buy a second groupon to get 2 small areas (back of arms) done at the discounted price, as well. I did my research before dropping any $, and I can say that the results are positive, reasonably a 25% reduction of localized chub.

Yes, I agree that the procedure doesn't tickle, but I considered it tolerable. The cold and the vacuum pressure is alarming at first, but both of those eventually cause some numbing to ensue. My eyes did water involuntarily during the necessary "massaging" of each treated area to "break up" the fat crystals...or at least that is my understanding of the process.

I had pretty significant numbness(lack of sensation) which eventually over a week or 2 evolved into a "tingling" prickly, itch sensation to all treated areas. I did wear pressure garments to maximize results - I experienced what I considered minimal to moderate acute swelling to my lower abdomen for about a week or so.

I did take some measurements before the procedure, thinking I would approach this all sciencey and whatnot...however, life happens and as for those measurements, well, I can say that I am routinely reminded (and delighted) how there is less jiggly chub to the back of my arms, and the lower abdomen "pooch" protrudes much less noticeably then before.

As for empirical measurements, my weight and body fat % were taken before and a few months after, and while I will not be sharing those actual numbers here, I found it interesting that I gained a few pounds, as well as 1.9% in body fat...perhaps just normal fluid fluctuation and calibration error....?
I wasn't aware they were doing it for arms. I hope you don't wind up with bat-wings like mine, after I lost 50 lbs!
Cosmetic Surgery Center