Great Place to Go! - Towson, MD

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

i went to Dr. C after having numerous consultations with other physicians and i found him and the staff to be above average. they treated me with respect and made me feel very comfortable. i went to Dr. C to have a breast reduction and i am very glad that i went through with it. i am not a super model and didn't think i would end up looking that way, i just wanted to feel better about myself. Dr. C was honest, friendly, and saw me numerous times afterwards just to check on the progress of my healing. the staff is amazing and i felt that they really cared about me- not just my buisness. i would highly recommend this practice!

Hi Baltimore,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Breast Augmentation community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,