Great Experience - Towson, MD

I never thought the reality of having my breasts...

I never thought the reality of having my breasts lifted and adding implants would meet my imagined result but only 2 weeks after my procedure I look better than I ever imagined possible! This has been such a great experience for me from my 1st call from the patient Coordinater through my consult, surgery and healing. I wish I'd had the courage (and my friends recommendation of Dr. Cohen) to do this sooner. I'm already looking to schedule my next step to helping repair my body from weight loss and am so excited to know that I'm one step closer to looking like the person I've worked so hard to be. Thank you Dr. Cohen, Jessica and all the ladies that I met with for your help.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cohen and his staff are amazing. I had a tummy tuck 10 years ago with a different doctor and while I was pleased with everything, I never had the same comfort level with any aspect of the process or the staff as I have had with The Cosmetic Surgery Center of MD and Medspa.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Lift community.