Getting my Girls EXPLANTED After Less Than a Year ! Towson, MD

So, let me start from the beginning. I was 20...

So, let me start from the beginning.

I was 20 years old when I thought about getting a boob job. I have always had VERY tiny boobs.. like less than an A cup tiny.. and have been very self conscious about them. I decided to go all in and get the enlarged.

Went to have my procedure done (500cc saline implants on both sides) at 20 years of age and the surgery went great. Wonderful doctor and staff. A day or two went by and I kid you not, I FREAKED out about the size of my new ladies. I started off being very tall and thin (5'8 125lbs) and these 2 monsters were just GIGANTIC on my body. My doctor assured me that I was just in a state of shock and that the anesthesia has not yet fully worn off. He calmed me down quite a bit for the time being.

Months went on and I started to LOVE and accept my new boobs. I came to be a 32DD which is bigger than I imagined but my friends and family said I looked great. I thought I looked great too. I think that was a coping mechanism I used to hide the fact that I was actually unhappy with my breast augmentation.

My doctor did a wonderful job and they look great- prefect even ! But I know that breast implants are NOT for me. I am still young- only 21 and I want to go back to my natural self. I do not regret getting my boobs done because it has taught me an awful lot about self acceptance seeing that I want them removed and not replaced. Not to mention my boobs make it hard to work out and sleep. They are also painful almost every single day of my life. I have never truly appreciated my tiny ta-ta's until I had enormous ones. I just want my boyish flat chest back. (:

I have my explant "surgery" (local anesthetic) scheduled for July 29, 2014. I am so impatient yet excited for this day to come.

My 500cc saline mod plus submuscular 32DD's

As you can see, they look fantastic !! But I want my itty bitty titty's back ! Not to mention again that these things are painful and uncomfortable.

Before BA

Some more pre explant photos

Less than a week until EXPLANT !

Ahhh I'm getting so excited and nervous for my explant ! I can't believe it's less than a week away. It's only Wednesday and this week is dragging on ! Just get here already, Tuesday !!!!

Just curious.. has anyone had saline implants that were put under the muscle removed with local anesthesia ? It makes me a little nervous and I would really appreciate any comments !

Today is the day !!!

Today is the day I am having my implants removed ! I'm so excited but also very nervous !! It's being done under local anesthesia, which is good, I suppose, but also makes me cringe !! I will keep you updated and post something as soon as I can when I am boob-less ! :)

They are GONE !!

So I had my implants taken out about an hour ago and I feel GREAT !! I was so nervous but the doctor and staff were so friendly. The whole procedure took about 20 minutes- I kid you not. The most painful part was the needle poke to numb me. The rest of the procedure was fine.. It was so weird though being able to feel him move my implants and deflate them. I am in no pain at all and my doctor said I can resume regular activity tomorrow !!

Day 1 Post-op

SO, I am barely in ANY pain ! A little bit of pain at the incisions, of course, but other than that, I feel wonderful. I don't know if any of you girls ever had painful nipples or painful spots- but I sure did. Now I don't ! Isn't that amazing !! I feel like myself again and I am more confident than EVER BEFORE !!!!

One week POST EXPLANT !!

Some updated pics for everyone ! :)

2 weeks post explant !!

Feeling great two weeks post explant ! Never have I been more confident about my body !

Confidence ladies !!!

I'm no motivational speaker by any means, but WOW do I feel amazing and confident ! Weird, right ? I got implants to try and boost my confidence but it did just the opposite, lol. I am literally flat now, but damn do I feel free and PROUD. I have not worn a bra since the a few days after getting them removed. It is liberating. I walk with my head held high and my shoulders back. Not to mention, I look thinner ! I always thought my implants made me look bigger.

I just wanted to tell you ladies that if you are in the same boat that I was in, or considering getting implants removed, it could possibly be one of the best decisions ever. I'm happy that I got my implants originally and then had them removed because I have never had the confidence that I have today.

~L

2 weeks post explant !

Feeling better and better everyday ! Love my baby boobies ! :P

I meant to say 3 weeks post explant

Last post said 2 weeks- i meant to say 3 :)

My beautiful scars :)

And I couldn't be happier with the way I am healing. I use cocoa butter 1-3 times a day on my incision scars.
Lutherville Plastic Surgeon

Love this doctor and staff ! WONDERFUL experience !!