Dr. Shermak is Fantastic! -Towson, MD

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Personal connection. Dr. Shermak is absolutely wonderful! She is kind, personable and extremely professional. She performed a half body lift on me after weight loss surgery (with a weight loss of 117 pounds-lots of hanging skin!) with confidence and great results. Dr. Shermak is very knowledgable in this area and was actually excited about what she could do with my body. From the first appointment, during surgery and through post op follow ups, she was genuine and caring about answering questions and concerns and wanted to be sure that I was doing well. I had a completely positive experience and the pain was extremely minimal thanks to all her expertise. I would recommend Dr. Shermak without hesitation. Thank you Dr. Shermak!

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's a huge achievement!

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main Body Lift community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.