Totally Worth It

I decided to go with smart lipo for many reasons....

I decided to go with smart lipo for many reasons. The cost of this procedure is obviously more realistic than traditional liposuction and it is safer. I had areas of fat deposits that would not go away even with vigorous exercise and weighing and portioning my food. I have a very small body and everything else on my is in shape except my tummy and back.

When I went in for the procedure I felt comfortable and was given a mild sedative and later on a pain killer. He started with the areas of my main concern and had extra freezing after so worked a little bit on my theigh and buttocks. Ther procedure was basically painless, although after when I was getting dressed in my garment I felt nauseous and was very pale. This went away after I ate and took some medication.

That night it felt less painful that a hardcore workout (probably because of the pain killers) I saw instant results and am very excited to see the rest after I am healed. I can confidently say I could return to work the next day. The only thing that was hard to deal with was the leakage of blodd and fluid. I had to wash my garment and change my padding as soon as I got home and that was quite the ordeal because you constantly leak! But after that I used maxi pads and have been fine.

In my opinion it is totally worth it.

Areas preformed in: Upper/Lower Abdomen, Flanks, Upper Back, Outer Theigh, Buttock

can you tell me where you went I am from canada, but have a hard time finding someone...
Please tell me who you went to in canada, I think the price you paid is reasonable. Are you still happy with your results?
How are you doing now, a few weeks out?
Yes, I'd also like to know who you went to, as there are fewer providers in Canada and not as many Canadian reviews on here to help narrow down the choices. This kind of positive review might just help with that...Thanks!
Who was your provider and in what city??
Jenstang, i am so happy to hear that your procedure was successul, and you got your desired results. Who did you go to?
I would also like to know who you went to.
What is the name of your provider?