Total Nightmare

I had the procedure nearly 1 yr ago. Just the...

I had the procedure nearly 1 yr ago. Just the basic lift for neck and jowls. The local anesthesia caused horrific pain. Even before the stiches were removed, I could see the lifted areas begin to sag again. First the right side and soon after the left side followed.

There was no improvement at all. The pain and discomfort behind the right ear persists. Several months ago, one of the stiches worked its way through the skin. I needed another incision to remove it and four more stitches to close the area.

In the beginning, I would call the corporate office. They kept saying they would make some sort of adjustment or compensation, but they never did. I feel sorry for the many women who will experience the same dissatisfaction in the future. If there is ever a class action suit...count me in.

Updated on Jun 5, 2008

I can't believe I'm reading posts from women who have read these comments and intend to ask a lot of questions at their upcoming consult for LSL.     HEY GIRLS LISTEN UP...IT DOESN'T WORK.    Where is the lawyer out there who will make them pay for this madness?  Is there one in the Houston area?

LifeStyle Lift Houston TX by Dr Palmer

I loved your comment about the ladies that keep asking questions about the LSL after reading our horror stories. Or maybe they do not read far enough. There is one question that I do wish somebody would answer -- WHY NOT A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT??? Could one lawyer please explain this to all of us on this forum. Please. Thanks, Chystal.
I am horrified that so many people have fallen victim to this procedure. Surely with so much adverse publicity this company must close its doors and stop taking money under false pretences. It is scandalous that in this day and age this can actually be happening, with no recourse to damages or compensation. I really hope someone takes the initiative and sues this company out of existance.
I think its terrible what they have done to you and the other incidents I read Is it possible to have a class action against these people There must be some lawyer that would take the case. 'They deserve to be sued and more complain to the medical board. they should not get away with it. Good Luck
thank you for your honesty. i was seriously considering a life style lift, even made an appointment.i felt very pressured by staff who all but insisted i make another appointment. they did not answer any of my questions however assured me all questions would be answered during the consultation. i wondered what was the BIG SECRET? quite frankly the reviews, the HORROR stories, what people endured, the pictures.. just sickened me. i am so sorry. i certainly will not be their next victim. dianeLee
Hello Loarraine, thank you for your good wishes. I had my follow up appt. Saw the doctor in NYC, told her that I am still in lots of pain near the ear lobes and down by my throat. What I was more concerned with are those 2 stitches near my cheek bones which hurt a lot and feel like a giant pin to the touch. She said to hang in there, that it really takes 5 mos to melt all the way otherwise I would have to be opened again and bigger scars would be the result. I am ok with that she was very nice. On the other hand I ponted out that when I came home and the weeks to follow I seemed to have lost the jowls but was noticing that they were coming back. She said that this is the most it will drop and then proceeded to show me the before pictures. I had to tell her that I never looked like that to begin with. The pictures were taken way too close behind a grey backdrop and with maximum light for shadows which made my face droopy. She insisted that they don't have trick pictures made and that is the way I really looked. Hmmm...Not too happy with that answer and hope that the $4200.00 was not in vain. I also told her that not one person had noticed a difference in me except for a friend attorney of mine who said you looked less stressed. Oh well and here I thought I would look 10 years younger, not the case. Let's see what happens when I go back in another 2 mos. Thanks again for following up C.
Dear Lorraine, it's now been 9 weeks and I still have those horrible knots or bumps on each side of my face. I beleive they are the stitches which now after reading your email makes me cringe that they perhaps will travel through my face! I am 52 and did this same operation as yours because I was let go for a much younger woman. I had it done in NYC with {edited--you can add your doctor's name on the review form, but not within comments. The review form for Lifestyle Lift is here.} What should I tell them, I have an appointement this coming Thursday for a follow up. My best friend is an attorney, I hope it won't get to that? Thank you so much for answering. Is there anything else you can tell me? Best and most respectful, C. Salaun
Dear C. I can certainly tell you that 52 is a young woman. Today is your follow up appointment..hope it goes well. Lorraine
Loraraine, if you get this post, please contact me. Best, Chrystal.