Welcoming the "Dirty 30" with Open Arms and Terrific New Tatas!! - British Virgin Islands

I've always wanted bigger breasts and better...

I've always wanted bigger breasts and better cleavage. All the women in my family were blessed with these amazing D to DD boobs and for some reason, I missed the boat. I'm at a very small B (at best) and hoping to achieve a large D with my upcoming BA. I had my consultation Thursday and feel very confident with my PS. Dr. Robin Tattersall operates out of a private clinic in Tortola BVI, he established the place (for the most part) single handedly. We decided on a range of 380 cc to 421 cc, and, I'm very much hoping for the larger. Even 450 cc seems very appealing. Silicone, and, under the muscle. Incision around the nipples. He is concerned that my current nipple position will be skewed and potentially unsightly once my breasts are larger. He won't know for sure until he gets the implants in, but, he's fairly sure he'll have to make the adjustments which will mean additional scarring. That's it for now... Feeling very anxious and excited for my new ladies! Definitely got the booby pic fever! Can't help it!
Dr. Robin Tattersall