Cellulaze - Torrence, CA

I have had really bad cellulite all my life. I...

I have had really bad cellulite all my life. I had been patiently waiting for a procedure that could address it for years - I tried creams, external laser treatments, diet and exercise. I even had lipsculpture but the surgeon said that he couldn't touch the buttocks area so I was at a loss. Scouring the internet one night, I came across Cellulaze and researched diligently, both on the procedure and who was best qualified to perform it. I phoned around and found some surgeons that said they "could" do it but hadn't performed many of them so I was skeptical that I would be successful. Almost all the surgeons that were apart of the initial trials no longer perform the procedure themselves, leaving it up to their protégé's to do until I came across Dr Petti. She was apart of the initial trials and hence has been doing this specific procedure for years and even instructs other surgeons in it with numerous cases under her belt - so thought, why would I go to anyone else? My body deserves the best! Dr Petti did the rest. Before too long I was in a consult. The before photos I thought were of my mother's rear but tragically it was mine. Goes to show that it can be genetic and still Cellulaze works. I am currently 3 weeks out of surgery and the results are looking great. Yes - I'm still a little bruised but my skin is so pale its going to take time for them to go away. I am doing as the doctor instructed in wearing my garment for the 6-8 weeks. I'm wearing it all the time as I want the results to be the best possible. I plan on returning to the gym this week as I'm all clear to go back but will see how my rear handles it. The first couple of days was rough but stronger pain meds made sure I was still comfortable. I had 3 areas done: buttocks, outer thighs and lower back thighs. It still hurts a little to sleep and sit; today it feels like a bad sunburn or overworking my butt and legs at the gym - so I opt to sit on a big fluffy pillow and only need to take Tylenol in the morning and when I go to sleep. The cost depends on the number of areas you want done and how bad your cellulite is. My butt had the worst kind of cellulite you can have so that area was max price but my others weren't as bad so the price was proportioned down. I appreciated them doing that rather than paying max price for all 3 areas - like some other surgeons I researched.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

My body deserves the best! Dr Petti did the rest. Loved her and her staff. Great follow up. Only hiccup was trying to book a surgery date as they kept filling up too quickly and the surgery is only performed on specific days. Mine was long - so it was the only one scheduled for the day so be cognizant when booking a date. I would absolutely recommend Dr Petti. She set expectations for results in advance and was honest in what she could achieve. It will look better than what it is, but may not be 100% perfect. I'm so happy with my results as fundamentally, ANY improvement would have been worth it and I got so much more. I gave Dr Petti permission to use my photos. I'll be back in 3 months to show results and then back at 6 months to see final results. I'm so excited! Thanks Dr Petti!!!

Congratulations! Thank you so much for your detailed contribution. Will you please keep posting updates so we can see how you are doing at each month post-procedure? I am really wanting to do this and the other reviews are so mixed... Thank you again!
Thanks for sharing ! Please let us know AFTER swelling goes away. Swelling causes cellulite to look like its gone

Thanks for sharing your experience with Cellulaze, sounds like everything went great and healing is well on it's way, how exciting!! You mention you have before and after photos, would love it if you would consider posting those for the community! Keep us up to date with your progress :)