Tt & Bbl- Torrance, CA

Hi, i am a mother of 3 children have been wanting...

Hi, i am a mother of 3 children have been wanting to do a tummy tuck for about 5 years now since i had my last child. I have been doing my research and im so happy a found a website with so much information and support. Im constantly checking the updates and really appreciate the details of ur experiences. At this point im excited and nervous!!! I have set the appointments in the past this is my 3rd attempt. I want no regrets

debating between 2 doctors

Hi there, i have been trying to decide for good what dr to go with. Tough decision with such a delicate surgery i live in bkfd is hard to be driving out of town i know one doctors does come here for followups. Also my husband is so against the surgery. It is so hard when u dont have the support from your spouse. :(

dr verbin is the one!!

My sister had her mommy makeover done by him in 2007 the transformation was like day n night she looks amazing even after she had a baby. She still kept her hourglass figure. I am just so scared of the recovery that wish could do it in town. It is getting closer will post pics very soon :)

pics!

preop

Hi, had preop yesterday it went well. Can not believe it is getting closer. The office staff is great everything went smooth. Answered all my questions got prescriptions. The hard part was to take all those bef pics. My labs are good. What worries?me is that my husband is against my procedure. I wish i had his support :(

tomorrow is the big day :)

All this time i had kept it a secret from my hubby since he doesnt approve of it. I told him today n he refuses to speak with me Im in Torrance waiting for the big day! a little sad because I m going under without his approval. I want to thank to entire real self community for all ur information n support. I wouldnt go thru to it if it wasnt for all encouragement!

post op day 2

Im good. Everything went well. I have support from my family n friends. Thank God!!! my husband still wont talk to me.

a post op pic

Drain finally out

Hi, I have very fortunate to have such a great support system besides my husband. My sisters have been absolutly fenomenal!. Monday I came back home my husband didnt say much about what I had done but atleast kept his anger in. I had arrange for someone to comer over to clean n my mom made food for me. I had someone stay with me in Torrance from wed-monday.

Another wonderful support has been my best friend n her family in los angeles. Ladies u do need a team of individuals that love u n respect ur desire to b in the flat. I finally had the courage to do it. The doctors office has been nothing but attentive n so helpful.

Im so happy to be a week post-op do not regret it at all. I love my result. Im swollen but Trying to stay away from
Sodium! the toilet riser n famale urinal, n walker r life saving item. This site is such a wonderful source of information. Im such a happy woman cannot stop smiling on my big accomplishment. Im walking straight no more meds. I even drove my car around town today going back to work for a few hours tomorrow. I have a desk job.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He has been so wonderful. Called me last nite. I felt so at peace. I highly recommend him!!