Tt & Bbl- Torrance, CA

Hi, i am a mother of 3 children have been wanting...

Hi, i am a mother of 3 children have been wanting to do a tummy tuck for about 5 years now since i had my last child. I have been doing my research and im so happy a found a website with so much information and support. Im constantly checking the updates and really appreciate the details of ur experiences. At this point im excited and nervous!!! I have set the appointments in the past this is my 3rd attempt. I want no regrets

debating between 2 doctors

Hi there, i have been trying to decide for good what dr to go with. Tough decision with such a delicate surgery i live in bkfd is hard to be driving out of town i know one doctors does come here for followups. Also my husband is so against the surgery. It is so hard when u dont have the support from your spouse. :(

dr verbin is the one!!

My sister had her mommy makeover done by him in 2007 the transformation was like day n night she looks amazing even after she had a baby. She still kept her hourglass figure. I am just so scared of the recovery that wish could do it in town. It is getting closer will post pics very soon :)

pics!

preop

Hi, had preop yesterday it went well. Can not believe it is getting closer. The office staff is great everything went smooth. Answered all my questions got prescriptions. The hard part was to take all those bef pics. My labs are good. What worries?me is that my husband is against my procedure. I wish i had his support :(

tomorrow is the big day :)

All this time i had kept it a secret from my hubby since he doesnt approve of it. I told him today n he refuses to speak with me Im in Torrance waiting for the big day! a little sad because I m going under without his approval. I want to thank to entire real self community for all ur information n support. I wouldnt go thru to it if it wasnt for all encouragement!

post op day 2

Im good. Everything went well. I have support from my family n friends. Thank God!!! my husband still wont talk to me.

a post op pic

Drain finally out

Hi, I have very fortunate to have such a great support system besides my husband. My sisters have been absolutly fenomenal!. Monday I came back home my husband didnt say much about what I had done but atleast kept his anger in. I had arrange for someone to comer over to clean n my mom made food for me. I had someone stay with me in Torrance from wed-monday.

Another wonderful support has been my best friend n her family in los angeles. Ladies u do need a team of individuals that love u n respect ur desire to b in the flat. I finally had the courage to do it. The doctors office has been nothing but attentive n so helpful.

Im so happy to be a week post-op do not regret it at all. I love my result. Im swollen but Trying to stay away from
Sodium! the toilet riser n famale urinal, n walker r life saving item. This site is such a wonderful source of information. Im such a happy woman cannot stop smiling on my big accomplishment. Im walking straight no more meds. I even drove my car around town today going back to work for a few hours tomorrow. I have a desk job.
dr verbin

He has been so wonderful. Called me last nite. I felt so at peace. I highly recommend him!!

You are doing awesome!! I hope your husband has come around and is happy for you. I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for the support of my husband. We have even talked about why is supports me so much in this. He says it isn't just for me, but for him also. He loves seeing the sexy me again. It is like seeing the girl he orginially fell in love with. He has been by my side through my breast reduction and tummy tuck. I'm glad you did have support from your family and friends. Be prepared to take it easy during your lunch hour. When I went back to work after my breast reduction, I would take a 15-30 minute power nap in my car to get me through the day. I work the front office for an orthodontist and thought it would be a piece of cake, so be prepared. Good luck and God Bless!
The hard thing will b when I get home I kept it a secret from he is very upset hasnt call me. :(
With pain but it is normal. Trying to download pic but it is hard with u r in pain med.
Hope ur your doing well. Xox
thank u ladies for ur support! Monday he will remove my drain n will head back home.
Good luck!
i was thinking about the other dr because i might have a little trouble with after care
thank u so much for ur words i will go with him. The staff is wonderful there and respond right away to my emails and calls.
Hi girl, I see your new to RS. Let me tell you that this website has help me soo much! As you know I had my sx with Dr. Verbin and let me tell you that without a doubt he is such an amazing, professional and most important his an great doctor. I'm two weeks post op today and today I had my 5th post op visit! Since the moment I met Dr. Verbin I knew he was going to be my Dr. he is very honest person, so will deff tell you what looks good and what doesn't. I'm glad I went with him I'm loving my results so far even though I'm still very slowed. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.
thank u for all encouragement!!! dr verbin is one n the other is dr. Younai
Only look forward cause it's one of the best decisions I ever made!!!! I debated about it for over 15 years being a mother of three wonderful children, the pregnancies did a number on me so I finally said I'm doing it, tired of wearing griddles everyday especially during the summer time so I did it and absolutely not even the slightest bit of regret with the exception of wishing I did it sooner!!!!!!
Who is your doctor? Are you doing it I Torrance, or LA?
Well don't look back... It's not easy but it not too hard either! I'm only 4 days out, a little sore but ok!!! Keep your head up
Good luck! I know how you feel I'm 3wks PO I've done a lot of research and seeing everyones stories got me scared and anxious at the same time. I could tell you it's not as much pain as it is tightness. Keep us posted