Gorgeous Results! (Facelift and Breast Implant Revision Surgery) - Torrance, CA

I had a facelift procedure and breast implant...

I had a facelift procedure and breast implant revision surgery in 2010 and am still enjoying the results of the surgery. The facelift erased the jowls and tightened my skin. My look is very natural and not "done". At the same time, Dr. Bray corrected previous breast implant surgery, which was performed by another doctor in 1997. My implants were asymmetrical and had hardened. Dr. Bray removed the old implants, helped me to chose an appropriate size, and corrected the asymmetry as one of my breasts is naturally larger than the other. My results now are soft and symmetric. The procedures were done under general anesthesia at a surgical center. However, the facelift (only) can be done under local anesthesia in Dr. Bray's office. The entire process: before, during, and after went smoothly. I followed Dr. Bray's advice and had minimal swelling. Going to Dr. Bray for my facelift and breast revision surgery was the best decision and I recommend him to all of my friends! The cost shown below includes the facelift and breast implant revision surgery.

How long was the two operations last?

Thanks for sharing your experience! We'd love to see your facelift photos if you'd consider posting them up.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bray is a fantastic doctor and an artist! Check out his website. His credentials are impeccable. His wife works with him and she is a doll. She and the staff are most helpful.