Best Decision of my Life! - Torrance, CA

It was a long and hard process deciding to have...

It was a long and hard process deciding to have surgery. My family was against it and I was basically on my own. Now, 130 pounds lighter I have been able to do things I never thought possible.

I enjoy exercise and never thought that was ever possible. There are days when I think why did I have surgery or wished I could of lost the weight on my own. This is a tool and there is work involved but it was the best decision ever.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Congratulations on your weight loss! If you don't mind sharing, how much did you weigh before surgery and how much have you lost, so far?

more to my story...

I struggled with my weight since I was 12. I was able to lose weight but keeping it off was another story. I never thought I would even consider surgery. My weight became such a daily struggle for me. After trying every diiet out there and meeting with a personal trainer and I never found the results I wanted.

October of 2011 is when I started my journey at the weight of 330 pounds. I began all the testing and losing my pre-op weight. I weighed 298 the morning of surgery. Currently I weigh 200.
Dr. Solomon @ South Bay Surgeons

Dr. Solomon answered all of my question and has been very helpful through this whole process. South bay Surgeons are always just a phone call away if you ever have a question.