Best Decision of my Life! - Torrance, CA

It was a long and hard process deciding to have...

It was a long and hard process deciding to have surgery. My family was against it and I was basically on my own. Now, 130 pounds lighter I have been able to do things I never thought possible.

I enjoy exercise and never thought that was ever possible. There are days when I think why did I have surgery or wished I could of lost the weight on my own. This is a tool and there is work involved but it was the best decision ever.

more to my story...

I struggled with my weight since I was 12. I was able to lose weight but keeping it off was another story. I never thought I would even consider surgery. My weight became such a daily struggle for me. After trying every diiet out there and meeting with a personal trainer and I never found the results I wanted.

October of 2011 is when I started my journey at the weight of 330 pounds. I began all the testing and losing my pre-op weight. I weighed 298 the morning of surgery. Currently I weigh 200.
Dr. Solomon @ South Bay Surgeons

Dr. Solomon answered all of my question and has been very helpful through this whole process. South bay Surgeons are always just a phone call away if you ever have a question.