Facelift - Torrance, CA

Never liked my nose, facelift needed.

Never liked my nose, facelift needed.

Why: My nose was too wide, wanted it fixed since I...

Why: My nose was too wide, wanted it fixed since I was in my late 20's. Then in my late 50's, I had the typical jowel and neck sagging which I couldn't stand another minute.

Recovery: As soon as I was awake and saw my face in the mirror (even with the swelling) I knew the surgery was a success, having a sister who had a couple things done by Dr. Bray years earlier. I stayed the first night at the clinic; the nurse who cared for me was also a gem, and we "hit it off." I was up the whole night talking and laughing and strolling around the building with her.

After all the work I had done, I was only off work one week; I had some bruising which disappeared after two days. I took photos of my face every day for one week and still enjoy showing them off! Four or five of my friends have gone to Dr. Bray for surgery per my recommendation and they are just as happy as I am.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I knew 25 yrs ago that when I could afford to have some work done, Dr. Bray would be the one to do the surgery, which was done in 2005: rhinoplasty, upper lids, lower lids, browlift, facelift. To this day I am thrilled with Dr. Bray's work, and continue to recommended him to friends. People said I looked 10-15 years younger. Dr. Bray and his staff are top notch professionals, and it is a pleasure to stop in the office!