Very Happy With Results. Experience Counts! - Torrance, CA

Pros: - It definitely reduces cellulite - my...

Pros:
- It definitely reduces cellulite
- my Doctor set realistic expectations and did a little more (Smart Lipo around knees and at the banana roll under butt) because she listened to what I was really looking to achieve. Cellulaze alone would not have given me those results
- my Doctor and her staff provided great service
- my Doctor was in the original FDA trials and had so much experience, it gave me more confidence
Cons:
- recovery was a little longer than I expected, I could certainly move around easily but I would not have been at the beach in a month! But that was me, other people recovered differently. I did have some dark shading but mine is totally gone now. It has been 8 months and I look really good!
Motivation:
- I had tried many of the other temporary fixes, some I'm convinced made it worse (endermologie) and I wasted so much money. I do believe this was worth it.
Outcome:
- very happy!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I did a good deal of research. She was in the FDA trials. I wanted the most experienced and I am confident I got it with her!

What is advocare?
Please ignore the above post as it was meant for a different post. I can't figure out how to edit/ delete posts . I apologize
Thanks for the review! Do you have any before and after photos to share? Also, do you mind telling us how old you are and what grade of cellulite you had?
I am 51 now, I was 50 when I had it. I think it was a 3? I have to see where the before pics are...not that I want to see those! The funny thing about pictures is lighting has EVERYTHING to do with it. Not just cellulite but wrinkles, sagging skin, etc. So, stay away from store dressing rooms before and after! Life is too short!
Great review! I'm glad you are happy with the results after 8 months, how long did it take for u to see improvements?
Well, some came and went! So be prepared. What I mean by that is the initial swelling makes it look like ALL the dimples are gone. So some people's reviews express disappointment when, after a few months they see some dimples back, even if they are less than they originally had! My bruising wasn't that bad, I did do the arnica and bromelain. I was in good shape (spinning instructor) and ate very well. I continued eating well and was mindful that I wasn't exercising while I was recovering. Dr. Petti also weighs people to be sure the results aren't being impacted by people gaining weight, which I did not. My husband saw the results right away, he is less judgmental! I liked it better when the shading was gone, that took about 4-5 months, but again, that is my skin (olive complexion) not everyone will have that issue.
Hi. I'm 42, 135 pounds, grade 1 cellulite. I had cellulaze done on fronts of legs, around knees, backs of legs and inner thighs. I had realistic expectations and understand results take 3 to 6 months. My problem is that I don't see any change at all after 2 months. This was my first ever procedure. Went to a board certified plastic surgeon. Had to drive 4 hours to his practice and stayed in hotel for a few nights. To me I paid much more than my friends getting boobs with lifts! I'm trying to stay positive but I really thought this was my answer to my problem. I am drinking lots of water and started Advocare to clean out my system hoping that my jump start things. You are right about dressing room lights but they don't lie! I Hope to see some results soon.....
What is advocare?