Very Happy With Results. Experience Counts! - Torrance, CA

Pros: - It definitely reduces cellulite - my...

Pros:
- It definitely reduces cellulite
- my Doctor set realistic expectations and did a little more (Smart Lipo around knees and at the banana roll under butt) because she listened to what I was really looking to achieve. Cellulaze alone would not have given me those results
- my Doctor and her staff provided great service
- my Doctor was in the original FDA trials and had so much experience, it gave me more confidence
Cons:
- recovery was a little longer than I expected, I could certainly move around easily but I would not have been at the beach in a month! But that was me, other people recovered differently. I did have some dark shading but mine is totally gone now. It has been 8 months and I look really good!
Motivation:
- I had tried many of the other temporary fixes, some I'm convinced made it worse (endermologie) and I wasted so much money. I do believe this was worth it.
Outcome:
- very happy!

What is advocare?
Please ignore the above post as it was meant for a different post. I can't figure out how to edit/ delete posts . I apologize
Thanks for the review! Do you have any before and after photos to share? Also, do you mind telling us how old you are and what grade of cellulite you had?
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I did a good deal of research. She was in the FDA trials. I wanted the most experienced and I am confident I got it with her!