Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift UK - Torquay, AU

Decision to go ahead with a mommy makeover came...

Decision to go ahead with a mommy makeover came very easily and quickly, I didnt ask any questions to be honest when I saw my surgeon for the first time , I had been reading bits and pieces on realself forum and he gave me all the information that was necessary .

My only request was that he did a teardrop incision for my belly button and not a circle and would he pull up the mons pubis( pubic are had a pouch ) and fix before joining me back up again.

I went quietly on my own to the hospital on the day of my surgery having only told one friend so I could get a lift home.

I have had 4 children C section for all 4 , Hysterectomy , Laparotomy for ovarian cyst and gall bladder removal. So although my big tummy looked like a big smile with the overhang it was a very sad sight ,like a buttocks on my tummy( due to laparotomy ) with deep stretch marks and lots of loose skin having also lost 42lb in weight.

The last of my children left home to go travelling so I thought here we go , now this is something you need to do for yourself to begin the second half of your life . Body Repair.

I cannot put into words my delight , shock , amazement at how my body looks 3 weeks post op. Its amazing to look in the mirror and see the breast and tummy I had when I was 15 , I am 54 now and am so looking forward to what the rest of 2013 has in store for me , how exciting!!

I did take some photos before I went in , so in a week or so I will take some post op and put them on my profile.

Thankyou girls for all your help , you have no idea how much it has helped and supported me xoxoxo

Peter Saxby

Having both procedures done at the same time saved me approx £2,000. We had a very easy going manner between us , the cost would not alter if things changed during my stay in hospital. I did end up staying an extra night , having a blood transfusion . My compression garment fitted beautifully and that was included . Thank goodness for the hook and eye fastenings , not sure how on earth I would have coped with just the hole opening . Nothing has been too much trouble for him and his staff . First class nursing throughout my stay . I went in on the tuesday lunchtime and stayed until the friday evening .