Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift UK - Torquay, AU

Decision to go ahead with a mommy makeover came...

Decision to go ahead with a mommy makeover came very easily and quickly, I didnt ask any questions to be honest when I saw my surgeon for the first time , I had been reading bits and pieces on realself forum and he gave me all the information that was necessary .

My only request was that he did a teardrop incision for my belly button and not a circle and would he pull up the mons pubis( pubic are had a pouch ) and fix before joining me back up again.

I went quietly on my own to the hospital on the day of my surgery having only told one friend so I could get a lift home.

I have had 4 children C section for all 4 , Hysterectomy , Laparotomy for ovarian cyst and gall bladder removal. So although my big tummy looked like a big smile with the overhang it was a very sad sight ,like a buttocks on my tummy( due to laparotomy ) with deep stretch marks and lots of loose skin having also lost 42lb in weight.

The last of my children left home to go travelling so I thought here we go , now this is something you need to do for yourself to begin the second half of your life . Body Repair.

I cannot put into words my delight , shock , amazement at how my body looks 3 weeks post op. Its amazing to look in the mirror and see the breast and tummy I had when I was 15 , I am 54 now and am so looking forward to what the rest of 2013 has in store for me , how exciting!!

I did take some photos before I went in , so in a week or so I will take some post op and put them on my profile.

Thankyou girls for all your help , you have no idea how much it has helped and supported me xoxoxo

Peter Saxby

Having both procedures done at the same time saved me approx £2,000. We had a very easy going manner between us , the cost would not alter if things changed during my stay in hospital. I did end up staying an extra night , having a blood transfusion . My compression garment fitted beautifully and that was included . Thank goodness for the hook and eye fastenings , not sure how on earth I would have coped with just the hole opening . Nothing has been too much trouble for him and his staff . First class nursing throughout my stay . I went in on the tuesday lunchtime and stayed until the friday evening .

Hi when was your surgery? Mine was 21st Jan boob uplift and TT with MR, I too am from the UK near Manchester xx

And thank YOU for paying it forward and posting your story here. I'm glad you were able to do this for yourself.

Looking forward to seeing your transformation via photos!