Vaginoplasty at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic - Toronto, ON

First of all I love my results!! I had the laser...

First of all I love my results!! I had the laser assisted Vaginoplasty procedure at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic. I don't think there are many clinics in Toronto that offer this procedure however I am glad I found one.
The procedure itself was about 1 hour, after my recovery at the clinic I went home, surprisingly the pain was not as bad as I thought it would be.I would say full recovery was achieved within 3 weeks although I was told not to have any sexual intercourse nor bike riding for 6 weeks or so.I saw him for my six weeks follow up and it was confirmed that I was fully heeled :)..and yes the results are great!!!!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!
Toronto Cosmetic Clinic

Hey Hun glad to know that everything went well! :D but I was wonder can you notice the difference am thinking about getting this done also but am wondering if this is something that both me and my partner will notice change in

Thanks for sharing your experience, Maria! How much pain did you have? Was it something you could manage with OTC painkillers?

Just had mine done there and I think it went great. I would recommend them. Dr G is very professional. It's only day 4 for me so I can't say a whole lot. But I thought it would be very painful after. I don't like to sit down so I sit on my side and bending over is quite uncomfortable. The way most had talked I thought it would be worse. But I wonder if that was because most had the lips done as well. I did not have that done, just the tightening.