Not Sure Yet - Toronto, ON

Had ulthera done 10 days ago and experienced a lot...

had ulthera done 10 days ago and experienced a lot of bruising, welts and some swelling. Most of the bruising and swelling is gone but the welts under my chin are still there. No one else seemed to notice any of these things. The pain was there but well managed with pain medication.

At this point I am just happy that the welts are diminishing as they have actually made the sagginess under mjy chin more pronounced which was not really what I was after!

apart from that there is not really much to report....i feel like my jawline is a little tighter but I could be imagining that. certainly no improvement yet under my chin area. Will try and update in the next couple of weeks

thanks so much for the review, also thinking about having it done in Toronto. Who did you use? Is it better now?
thanks again.
AJ
I am scheduled for the procedure but am now not sure the results are worth it. Any information / feedback / opinions would be greatly appreciated....Thanks!
tmd5 - do you have any updates? I am also in Toronto and considering Ulthera - I would really appreciate your feedback, and which clinic/doctor you went to.

I think it is a good clinic I did , however feel the person who did it was not completely upfront about possible reactions to the procedure. I also would have found apprecited more reponsiveness to my concerns around the reactgion I had to the procedure